3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
fotor-2023112121551.png

Overview:
You are a young guy named Alex, you have just graduated from university and returned to your hometown. This is your last summer vacation before living on your own. Your parents have asked you to look after their house while they are on vacation. Arriving home, you will meet old acquaintances and meet new people. How your summer holidays will go depends only on you...

From the author: This is my first project in life. I am just learning. A short story with extremely simple dialogue. Just trying to learn how to work with RenPy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TRAILER:

Thread Updated: 2023-11-230
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: AxelLexQ - - - -
Language: English, Russian
Version: 1.0
Censored: No

Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
WIN: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ima12312фыge.png im123123age.png imsadasdage.png im123123фффage.png i123123mage.png imsdasd1231age.png imфыв1231age.png ima123123ge.png imwqeqweage.png imasdasd1age.png i12312вфывmage.png i123123mage.png im123123age.png imagssasa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Congrats on your game. If you want a developer tag then create a ticket for it with a link to the game.

Reactions: AxelLexQ

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You are a young guy named Alex, you have just graduated from university and returned to your hometown. This is your last summer vacation before living o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ with a group of sexy girls.
708234_again.gif

Hi dev, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Btw, if it's not a problem, could you say what type of tags you have planned?

Thank, good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerHolidays-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
If this is a completed game, you should add the "completed" prefix to the thread.

PS: What kind of AI did you use for the graphics, if you don't mind sharing that info?

Reactions: AxelLexQ

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 3130480

Hi dev, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Btw, if it's not a problem, could you say what type of tags you have planned?

Thank, good luck.
Thanks for your questions. The game is completed, and I don’t think about changing anything in it yet. Basically, this is my first experience creating games; a month ago I didn’t even know how RenPy works)

But now I’m doing a larger project for myself, with more choices, content and heroes. I'll be happy to hear what could make the game better. But again, I am an absolute beginner in creating games, so I may not know some basic things. Especially in terms of how to implement this in the RenPy engine.

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Hm, strange. I can't see the lewd scenes, what's going on? The screen stays black lol.
What platform did you encounter this on?
Did this happen to all the girls or just one? For the first girl I used video in .ogv format, for the rest I used webm

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
What platform did you encounter this on?
Did this happen to all the girls or just one? For the first girl I used video in .ogv format, for the rest I used webm
On Windows. It happened to 2 or 3 girls, after that I closed the game

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
On Windows. It happened to 2 or 3 girls, after that I closed the game
It’s very strange, this shouldn’t happen, you are the first to encounter such a problem, if it’s convenient for you, write your discord, I’ll try to help you and figure out why this happened so that other users don’t have a similar problem!

Perhaps there is a problem with the monitor resolution? I made the game for a monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080.
I'm extremely sorry that you are having this problem.

Last edited:

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
completed? how long is this game?
If you don’t skip through the dialogues, it feels like about an hour of gameplay, in my opinion. Perhaps more. This is my first experience creating games and I wanted to make a completed game with a lot of content to see the reaction of users. Do you, as a user, like this kind of content, do you like this kind of animation, do you like the whole game. In fact, I’m just now learning how to work with RenPy. But I sincerely hope that users will like the game. Just a month ago, I couldn’t even imagine that I would even start working with RenPy.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes