4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can only eat kebabs with chilli sauce and that's only because my closest takeaway makes it's own sauce which I would very literally murder my whole family (except my twinsy) to learn.

Great to see another connoisseur of disco!
I've actually written a trans woman to be Max's business partner at the Fuckstation, but had to cut her out because I wasn't even sure I could handle all the characters that were already in the story. I'm still rather new to all this. But never say never ;)
To be fair, we have 6 or 7 LI's as it stands. I'm more than sure that's enough to go with.

If anything does spin your fancy then there is always later if the mood takes you. Nothing needs to be set in stone.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Great to see another connoisseur of disco!
I've actually written a trans woman to be Max's business partner at the Fuckstation, but had to cut her out because I wasn't even sure I could handle all the characters that were already in the story. I'm still rather new to all this. But never say never ;)
Well there's really something rather confusing regarding having a transwomen in a game especially in the lesbian route :oops:.

Personally i don't really see what the fuss is about, but as i'am not a lesbian woman i don't think i would be able to decide if it would be something positive or negative ?!

but honestly i wouldn't care if we had a trans LI on the lesbian path

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I can only eat kebabs with chilli sauce and that's only because my closest takeaway makes it's own sauce which I would very literally murder my whole family (except my twinsy) to learn.
You need to have a turkish-german ( i guess) Döner atleast once in your life. It's a experience and nothing like a typical Kebab !

Damn i'am going all the way to promote Döner right now, ah fuck it ! Worth IT !

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I'm sure the judge would be lenient with you. If that isn't a reason, I don't know what is.

To be fair, we have 6 or 7 LI's as it stands. I'm more than sure that's enough to go with.

If anything does spin your fancy then there is always later if the mood takes you. Nothing needs to be set in stone.
I prefer fleshed out characters rather than having a horde of brain dead fuck zombies. Nothing against brain dead fuck zombies though. To each their own :)

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
You need to have a turkish-german ( i guess) Döner atleast once in your life. It's a experience and nothing like a typical Kebab !

Damn i'am going all the way to promote Döner right now, ah fuck it ! Worth IT !
My next game project will take place in a Döner shop. The Dönerstation. A murder mystery about someone who killed their whole family in order to get hold of a secret chili sauce recipe.

Jun 6, 2022
I have some plans for mom. She and Lilly are going to visit Summer in the city at some point, Summer will also visit her mom back home with some of her new friends from the city, but that's rather far away in the future.
But if you expect any actions between mom and Summer I'll have to disappoint you unfortunately. There might be some hot moments but no direct action between them. They will share LIs though if you let them.

That was way more spoilery than I wanted it to be, haha. But I hope it answers your question.
wait, is the mother also going to have LIs? is it possible that lilly ends up being summer's new stepmother? because that would be awesome.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
She's very pretty, Summer can't miss her. Let's hope she'll tame her and Cynthia will accept her repelled attraction for Summer :)
I'm locked in to dom Cynthia, but I'm aware there is a sub route. Was there more to the sub route in this update?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3575864

Overview:
Help Summer Summerson, an eighteen year old girl from the middle of nowhere, to achieve her dream of becoming a professional photographer. After participating and winning an online photography contest, Summer receives an offer for a scholarship at one of the most prestigeous art colleges in the country. But in order to follow her dream she will have to leave her rural home and move into the big city, a new environment she never experienced before. Help Summer tackle that exciting new environment while meeting it's inhabitants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-18
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: FlipDaShit - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please start a new game after downloading v0.21. Old saves from previous versions may cause issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Android (Port v0.21): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3583632 View attachment 3583635 View attachment 3583634 View attachment 3583637 View attachment 3583640 View attachment 3583638 View attachment 3583636 View attachment 3583633 View attachment 3583641 View attachment 3646208 View attachment 3646209 View attachment 3646210 View attachment 3646211
Wow, Flip, I just started this game and I'm loving it already. Summer and Lilly are cuties and I know cuties, because I'm CutieLvr, lol. That opening scene where the girls swab each other's lungs out was fantastic. I just love heavy makeout sessions. Gotta keep that going. Will Summer get involved with Mom when there is an opportunity? Mom is a hottie too. Maybe, the 3 can have a little menage-a-trois. Just love that you thought of being able to fade the textbox, excellent.
I'm playing Summer as bi-sexual, so I'm hoping that in the city, Summer gets a job working in a sleazy bar or cafe as a waitress and has to deal with drunk and very handy customers. (one of my favorite fantasies). She takes it in stride and isn't too bothered with it, as she is learning about her sexuality. She is encouraged by her boss to be very nice to the customers, because that is how she can make big tips, and encourages her to wear sluttier and sluttier uniforms. Eventually, she accepts money from customers for extra attention in the men's room. This leads to her doing a little streetwalking, for money and fun. Her boss who is female, also has her eye on Summer, for some extra fun.
Ok, got to go now, and take my meds. Love the art and the facial expressions. Awesome job.
P.S., I LOVE SUMMER'S TINY BOOBS!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SEE A CLOSEUP OF HER ASS AND PUSSY. PERTTY SURE, THAT WILL BE CUMMING SOON.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes