4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
No, My question was is Lesbianism Avoidable in THIS game......
Just out of curiosity: try it?
There is already a male LI, of course only very little content if you avoid all other LIs, which are all females.
But there was with everyone an option to not pursue them I think :unsure:

Burner_Account_1239

Apr 10, 2023
Personally, I think lesbian options are the creme de la creme of games with a female proantagonist.

If you want hetero options (assuming you are heterosexual yourself), why not choose games with a male pro-antagonist, where you can choose a lot of girls and do with them what you want to see here.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Wow lesbian or bisexual. So many choices. So much diversity.
As opposed to so many other games where the choice is bang your mom or your sister or both?

Now, as for straight content, you can avoid all the female interactions, but then there's not much content left. It's still a fun game, but if you're looking just for straight stuff you really should look elsewhere.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think some more recent studies have looked more closely at the difference between squirting and female ejaculation.

Sadly, I don't have access to the full text, but here's the title/abstract of a review study that looked at a bunch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR - Current research suggests that squirting and female ejaculation are different things. Squirting appears to be expulsion from the urinary bladder, whereas female ejaculation is smaller, thicker excretion of different fluid from paraurethral glands.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Why do I get the feeling that Mom and Liz have become secret lovers? The way they were clinging together and interacted in the video call was very suggestive of something going on. Even Summer could see something was off.

Reactions: Rehwyn and WeilBaum

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No, My question was is Lesbianism Avoidable in THIS game......
Just out of curiosity: try it?
There is already a male LI, of course only very little content if you avoid all other LIs, which are all females.
But there was with everyone an option to not pursue them I think :unsure:
I suppose you can chose the bisexual path and then avoid all the girls.
But there are only one male LI from now, and I don't think there are lot of contents with him.
Doing this, I think you will miss 75-80% of the game.

So myZone, if you don't want any lesbian scene, I don't think this game will suit you.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
TL;DR - Current research suggests that squirting and female ejaculation are different things. Squirting appears to be expulsion from the urinary bladder, whereas female ejaculation is smaller, thicker excretion of different fluid from paraurethral glands.
Yeah, that was what I found as well.
Highly opinionated discussions aside, there is still a lot of missing data about all of that unfortunately.
It is really interesting how different the results are depending on the sources.
Probably most of the time there will simply be both reactions because of the high stimula...
But that again is just guessing game.
But hey: nothing against some pee play, if people are into that.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yeah, that was what I found as well.
Highly opinionated discussions aside, there is still a lot of missing data about all of that unfortunately.
It is really interesting how different the results are depending on the sources.
Probably most of the time there will simply be both reactions because of the high stimula...
But that again is just guessing game.
But hey: nothing against some pee play, if people are into that.
Yeah. Honestly, there's just probably not a lot of grant money or other resources being put towards studying it, so not a big surprise reliable info is thin.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I'm actually hoping the game sticks to the more positive plot of Summer exploring herself in college. So many games are already out there that develop into some convoluted antagonistic plot against the MC and stops being just a fun story.
That's my goal, yes. It will remain a fun, sexy and kinky story with a little bit of drama sprinkled on top every now and then. Nothing too serious though and there will always be the chance for a "happy end" ;) .

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That's my goal, yes. It will remain a fun, sexy and kinky story with a little bit of drama sprinkled on top every now and then. Nothing too serious though and there will always be the chance for a "happy end" ;) .
Thanks for letting me know. I was kinda wary when Milly quest was forced on me. I really like Denise but I am not in the mood for an unwinnable family drama. I honestly just hope this has something to do with Denise possibly having reservations against the fashion industry and Milly is just taking a break from her mom or something to pursue her future. (Typical misunderstanding) If that's the case, an actual talk between the two could resolve it if Denise just accepts to support her decision.

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Just found this one and so many things to say.

First, it's extra enjoyable because I actually do nude photography (outdoor nude glamour) semi-professionally. And the part about a muse is so, fucking, dead on. I have one girl I shot for years and every shoot just inspired me to make more. She got exactly what I wanted and was super adventurous outdoors about would get on or climb anything for a cool shot (as I also do as the photog). Anyways...just loving this. I always keep it 100% professional with my models (besdes, I'm married) but this is like a secret little fantasy done right (photog+model plot has been done, but this is so well done).

And second, I don't download many visual novels. So few are done well and do it in ways that appeal to me. If i download most times it's just for the art/scenes. I don't think I've truly read along in a VN in some time.

This one has ended that steak. I think they may have a new backer in me... keep...it...up. I know I am reading this.

FlipDaShit - happy to answer questions about the amateur/semipro nude photog scene if you are looking for insights for accuracy sake.

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
There are always some really "special" and nice new people coming to a game/thread when it's a Fem MC (it's pretty obvious who i refer to)...

Anyways we are all special at the end of the day (Love ya'll), so yeah let people enjoy a game with a certain direction, without always asking for changes so it does fits more towards your personal preference regarding a VN !

anime-hug-sound-euphonium-9419230p7zjrvkcq.gif

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Just found this one and so many things to say.

First, it's extra enjoyable because I actually do nude photography (outdoor nude glamour) semi-professionally. And the part about a muse is so, fucking, dead on. I have one girl I shot for years and every shoot just inspired me to make more. She got exactly what I wanted and was super adventurous outdoors about would get on or climb anything for a cool shot (as I also do as the photog - besides I'm married). Anyways...just loving this. I always keep it 100% professional with my models but this is like a secret little fantasy done right (photog+model plot has been done, but this is so well done).

And second, I don't download many visual novels. So few are done well and do it in ways that appeal to me. If i download most times it's just for the art/scenes. I don't think I've truly read along in a VN in some time.

This one has ended that steak. I think they may have a new backer in me... keep...it...up. I know I am reading this.

FlipDaShit - happy to answer questions about the amateur/semipro nude photog scene if you are looking for insights for accuracy sake.
Wow, you just put a big ass smile on my face, not gonna lie. Feels good to be the one who finally ended that streak of yours. Regarding your offer: I certainly am interested in getting some first hand insights on that topic. You could join our little community over on Discord if you have an account. Or shoot me a DM either here or on Patreon/SubscribeStar. Whatever suits you best. I appreciate it :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes