4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Wow, you just put a big ass smile on my face, not gonna lie. Feels good to be the one who finally ended that streak of yours. Regarding your offer: I certainly am interested in getting some first hand insights on that topic. You could join our little community over on Discord if you have an account. Or shoot me a DM either here or on Patreon/SubscribeStar. Whatever suits you best. I appreciate it :giggle:
Discord link is expired in your sig ;-) But I'll try from the one in game.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just out of curiosity: try it?
There is already a male LI, of course only very little content if you avoid all other LIs, which are all females.
But there was with everyone an option to not pursue them I think :unsure:
I just don't like lesbianism, even if I it is avoidable, I still don't think it will remove all elements of it.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Personally, I think lesbian options are the creme de la creme of games with a female proantagonist.

If you want hetero options (assuming you are heterosexual yourself), why not choose games with a male pro-antagonist, where you can choose a lot of girls and do with them what you want to see here.
Maybe I like playing as a female because I get to chose what I can do as a girl in the game?! And I don't care if there are other female there with me or not. I only like them as my friends not as a LI.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I just don't like lesbianism, even if I it is avoidable, I still don't think it will remove all elements of it.
Yeah, you won't be happy with the game then.
Its main focus is lesbian interaction, including interactions between LIs that aren't avoidable.
I think you really should move on in this case.
There aren't that many FMC games anymore that focus only on straight content, but there are still a lot where you can avoid at least most lesbian encounters.
Good luck with that and have a nice week.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes