4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Here, have a few more previews while waiting so patiently for the update to go live. I'm still working hard and hope to be able to upload it later today. Still need to go through another play testing session to make sure everything works as intended now. Shouldn't take more than a few hours, depending on the amount of remaining bugs I encounter, if any at all. Will let you know on Discord when the uploading process begins. Sorry again for the delay. It's a fun update though, hope you gonna like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023

Here, have a few more previews while waiting so patiently for the update to go live. I'm still working hard and hope to be able to upload it later today. Still need to go through another play testing session to make sure everything works as intended now. Shouldn't take more than a few hours, depending on the amount of remaining bugs I encounter, if any at all. Will let you know on Discord when the uploading process begins. Sorry again for the delay. It's a fun update though, hope you gonna like it.

Summer being pro-rat warms my heart. Poor little guys get wayy to much hate

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Is Summer playing Sims?
That pose looks good, looking forward to the painting session! :)
Does Summer's tit say "fuck me" in the last picture? What's with the hair?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

OMG, sumsum Bimbo how naughty I love it. :love:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
This is top level game. Not usually into lesbian only games but the girls are so fucking pretty and the story pretty nice too. Just became one of my favorites. Would like more spit play please!
It's not pure lesbian but male content is just very sparse. I heard more male content is coming.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I've read that the option will be there for this or the next release thanks to feedback. I'll come back to you with the answer.
Let's just say my conversations with FlipDaShit while helping him test the upcoming official beta Android port have yielded him hinting to me that SumSum domming Felix with a strapon is well within the realm of possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Let's just say my conversations with FlipDaShit while helping him test the upcoming official beta Android port have yielded him hinting to me that SumSum domming Felix with a strapon is well within the realm of possibility.
So I wasn't that far off with the pictures of the red head with the strap-on. ;) Now tell me that we're going to tie him up, spank/whip his sorry ass and take him for a long hard ride. :LOL:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
So I wasn't that far off with the pictures of the red head with the strap-on. ;) Now tell me that we're going to tie him up, spank/whip his sorry ass and take him for a long hard ride. :LOL:
Purely hypothetical, but eventually once the harem is fully formed picture this with another one of Summer's girls joining in the dom fun. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Honestly, we also may have ended up discussing taking it further with ass training him into a male size queen. :ROFLMAO:
Hell, even if we were talking Summer herself being the focus, with the harem-members available she could very easily end up being filled up air-tight just from strapons alone. :sneaky:

And the best part is that pretty much all of the potential wearers would be in it for everyone's enjoyment, rather than being aggro-dominant, given the game's (very appreciated) fun, caring, sex-positive attitude towards such things.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hell, even if we were talking Summer herself being the focus, with the harem-members available she could very easily end up being filled up air-tight just from strapons alone. :sneaky:

And the best part is that pretty much all of the potential wearers would be in it for everyone's enjoyment, rather than being aggro-dominant, given the game's (very appreciated) fun, caring, sex-positive attitude towards such things.
I imagine those three could be Denise, Maxine and Rosa. With one sitting on her face and the other two taking care of her lower parts. :love: In the end they all would squirt on her and drown her in their juices. :D

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What about warming him up with some candle wax on his cock and balls and using them as a pin cushion. ;) Or is that taking it too far? :D
I will never tell you you are going too far with your fantasy, but I think you found one kink I would not explore with CBT. I would read on it, but I don't find pain arousing. You are kind of going far with some permanent damage risk. Hey he might be into it, unknowingly. I must admit I have a hard time seeing Sum enjoying hurting someone so maybe in season two?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I will never tell you you are going too far with your fantasy, but I think you found one kink I would not explore with CBT. I would read on it, but I don't find pain arousing. You are kind of going far with some permanent damage risk. Hey he might be into it, unknowingly. I must admit I have a hard time seeing Sum enjoying hurting someone so maybe in season two?
OK. Fair enough. That could be too harsh on the guy. :)I have seen some wild videos online with some shit I wouldn't dare to try on myself. Like using long needles lengthwise or skewering it with multiple needles along it's entire lenght, enlarging the opening "surgically" or pumping up the balls with saline. :oops: Not to mention all the stuff people put into their dicks (toothbrush anyone?) . :LOL: And that does not even begin the crazy shit some chicks try to stuff in their pussies. o_O But some electro play or sounding might not be that bad (for Felix) ? ;) Talking about crazy chicks, in a video "Queen snake" and her girls were testing panties. By hanging one of them by the panties to see which panty would last longer. :LOL: I could see Summer and the gang pulling some pranks like that. :LOL:;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes