VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Amstel

Nov 26, 2017
How can I increase VIP privileges?
VIP privileges mechanics:
It's need to earn the VIP privileges to access to all events. Daily is available only one VIP privilege.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 3 VIP privileges.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 7 VIP privileges.

See SJ_walkthrough

sorry for my english

pays 3 nights in a row to strippers and goes to sleep ... then takes a dance in the lap (4 VIPs) and next .... so on up to 7 vip - see walktrought

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
VIP privileges mechanics:
It's need to earn the VIP privileges to access to all events. Daily is available only one VIP privilege.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 3 VIP privileges.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 7 VIP privileges.
Sorry, my mistake in the walkthrough.

Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily up to max 3 VIP privileges.
Public pole dance show and drink Private pole dance, lap dance, and sex event, 1 privilege daily up to max 7 VIP privileges.

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hi,
I'm playing version 9a, I've almost finished the game, all the goals finished except the 3 not implemented.
I can't unblock the Nadine bathroom 01 gallery and the Alexandra gallery, day walk 01 (2/3 finished), night walk 01 (2/3 finished). someone who can help me? thank you

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
hi,
I'm playing version 9a, I've almost finished the game, all the goals finished except the 3 not implemented.
I can't unblock the Nadine bathroom 01 gallery and the Alexandra gallery, day walk 01 (2/3 finished), night walk 01 (2/3 finished). someone who can help me? thank you
Okay, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I'm going to try. :) Posting screen shots of the gallery pages would make it easier to help.

Has Nadine walked in on you in the bathroom, you walk out, and then did you spy on Nadine in the bathroom right after?

As for Alexandra, I'm guessing you need her affection higher and then have a date with her. You should be able to go for a walk on the beach and then have sex with her. After that, you should be able to continue the day walks too.

I hope I guessed right. Good luck!

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I'm going to try. :) Posting screen shots of the gallery pages would make it easier to help.

Has Nadine walked in on you in the bathroom, you walk out, and then did you spy on Nadine in the bathroom right after?

As for Alexandra, I'm guessing you need her affection higher and then have a date with her. You should be able to go for a walk on the beach and then have sex with her. After that, you should be able to continue the day walks too.

I hope I guessed right. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply,
I attached the galleries as recommended.
For Alexandra night walk 02, I have already discovered the ending 02 (when Leon is drunk and forces Alexandra on the beach) but I replayed with another save to prevent her from blocking me
sorry for my bad English !

p.s. Alexandra lover 7 relations 3200 conspiracy 6
Nadine lover 6 relations 1600 conspiracy 6
Alexandra solved

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply,
I attached the galleries as recommended.
For Alexandra night walk 02, I have already discovered the ending 02 (when Leon is drunk and forces Alexandra on the beach) but I replayed with another save to prevent her from blocking me
sorry for my bad English !

p.s. Alexandra lover 7 relations 3200 conspiracy 6
Nadine lover 6 relations 1600 conspiracy 6
Alexandra solved

SOLVED ALL
Thanks

D

Deleted member 342259

Hello,
Update of the French translation of the game v0.9...
If there is a generous donor of a "completed save v0.9", It will be very generous....
Or if my friend Kross, you don't mind as usual....

Thank you all!

French Trad

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Summer Job 0.09c pc (1,5 gb rar pc original)

180 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
p.s. this was an experimental compressing attempt. I tested/played for some time without errors, but if your compressed game crashes, please pm me. cheers
TY ! I'll try it.

Edit : Work fine for me
Virus alert with "SummerJob_old.exe" but every things works without this file.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes