VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
yes, but you get a maximum of 2 points, which then go back to zero the next day ... how do I make 4 lust points in one day?
You need to mix it with their drunk level, if you need four, you flirt two times and add extra alcohol to her drink one time (1 base + 1 extra).

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You need to mix it with their drunk level, if you need four, you flirt two times and add extra alcohol to her drink one time (1 base + 1 extra).
how do i flirt 2 times in 1 day? he does it only once a day

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
how do i flirt 2 times in 1 day? he does it only once a day
My bad, you can only flirt one time. The max combined points (Lust + Drunk) you need for a scene is 4, so you just need to flirt once and give then a drink with one extra alcohol.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
My bad, you can only flirt one time. The max combined points (Lust + Drunk) you need for a scene is 4, so you just need to flirt once and give then a drink with one extra alcohol.
then....
1 - I take a shower to be 100% hygienic (I noticed that if it is lower I only get 1 point for flirting)
2 - I go to the girl (for example Alexandra) and I click: Talk / Flirt (I get 2 points lust) then By see you later
3 - I'll be back by the same girl (for example Alexandra) and I'll click: work / would you like a cocktail? / I'll bring it to you right away. so I go to the beach bar I take the cocktail I add 1 extra alcohol I go back to the girl and .... Yes, here it is! / You are welcome (only money and points relationship ..... no lust points)
where am I wrong? :cry:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You need to flirt after giving them alcohol, otherwise it goes to 0 for some reason.
then....
1 - I take a shower to be 100% hygienic (I noticed that if it is lower I only get 1 point for flirting)
2 - I go to the girl (for example Alexandra) and I click: work / would you like a cocktail? / I'll bring it to you right away. so I go to the beach bar I take the cocktail I add 1 extra alcohol I go back to the girl and .... Yes, here it is! / You are welcome (only money and points relationship ..... no lust points)
3 - I'll be back by the same girl (for example Alexandra) and click: Talk / Flirt (I get 2 points lust) then By see you later

same result. only 2 lust points :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going crazy

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
then....
2 - I go to the girl (for example Alexandra) and I click: work / would you like a cocktail? / I'll bring it to you right away. so I go to the beach bar I take the cocktail I add 1 extra alcohol I go back to the girl and .... Yes, here it is! / You are welcome (only money and points relationship ..... no lust points)
3 - I'll be back by the same girl (for example Alexandra) and click: Talk / Flirt (I get 2 points lust) then By see you later

same result. only 2 lust points :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going crazy
Yes, but now you have 2 lust + 2 drunk. So you can trigger all this stuff from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's badly explained, you don't need her to be drunk and have 4 lust, you need for the combined number between drunk and lust to be 4 or more. So 2 lust (the max possible) and 2-3 drunkness.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Yes, but now you have 2 lust + 2 drunk. So you can trigger all this stuff from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's badly explained, you don't need her to be drunk and have 4 lust, you need for the combined number between drunk and lust to be 4 or more. So 2 lust (the max possible) and 2-3 drunkness.
so the 4 refers to the total?
I mean 2 lust + 2 drunk?
not 4 of just lust?

thank you now it's all clear
Thank you

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Right, I tried this developer's Blogspot today and it was down. Fair enough, but from what I've seen, the last time they updated their Patreon was the 13th of June. I'm not suggesting it's abandoned, but I am growing concerned. Some news would be quite welcome. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 342259

IN PATREON:
Kross is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on December 1, 2019. Billing will resume on January 1, 2020.

Kross, I hope to see you back with us.... I want to finish translating your game...

Rest well, my friend! :cool:

Reactions: TRANT

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Litteraly read the message above yours...
Except for the fact that post is over a month old...
why no update?
Actually, at this point I'm hoping we have a patron on the site because finally (at least apparently), Kross has NOT paused the January billing and will charge. If so, I hope he's delivering something but there is no indication of this on the Patreon page.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Actually, at this point I'm hoping we have a patron on the site because finally (at least apparently), Kross has NOT paused the January billing and will charge.
He said billing will resume on January, 1st, just like he said billing would resume on November 1st three months ago.
I'm not saying he abandonned the game but the billing resuming is not the best sign we could expect, sadly.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
He said billing will resume on January, 1st, just like he said billing would resume on November 1st three months ago.
I'm not saying he abandonned the game but the billing resuming is not the best sign we could expect, sadly.
He was renewing the pause monthly for the past several months, so the fact he has not yet paused January means (hopefully) the rolling-pause has stopped. You are correct in that it's not the best sign, but it's something pointing to a change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?

Reactions: LeakAngel
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes