VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
ONHOLD see topic
On Patreon, there is an update for version "0.09a - Partial". Seeing as the word 'partial' is in the update name, I'm not sure if this would be worth downloading or better to wait for a newer version. If you really want to try to get the ball rolling, instead of posting here, create a thread in the 'Request a Game' forum.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
Two weeks ago I released the partial version 0.09a. Since I closed my blog, I post here the public version.

memAx09a.jpg

walkthrough v0.09a

1. Unlock village bar (3/3)
- look for alexandra at the village bar at 23:00 (require Edgar drunk - now you can trick Edgar by adding sleeping pills in his cocktail) repeat the events until it's all unlocked.
2. At clothing shop
in chat with Alexandra in "Act" there's a new choice - buy her a new evening dress (require level 4, 700$, time 7:00-21:00, Unlocked pint 1.)
3. Night walk 01
look for alexandra at the village bar at 23:00 (require Edgar drunk, new evening dress, level 7 for all ways). To unlock all ways repeat the events.
4. like point 3. but require Alexandra's drunk level 5.
5. Day walk
in chat with Alexandra in "Act" - invite her for a walk. To unlock all ways require unlocked night walk 01 and level 7.

Link:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So where is the notes all I see is the notes for this one that just say small change from the last hotfix. Umm what is new in 8 that is kind what i am looking for... Not what is new in the 4th hotfix...

Aug 13, 2018
I totally forgot about this game but I am glad that I gave it another go! It was really fun but I did enjoy that I could minimize the grinding aspect after the card games lost their fun! I can't wait until the next update!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can't give alexandra the dress neither ask her for a walk using act, the only option I have is to pass sunscreen on her, I have her at level 7 and I have 700 dolars, I have everything else besides new stuff at this update

got it now, you absolutely need to get a perfect date with her to progress with the rest

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
I need help with the scenes in the room ... how do I unblock them?

View attachment 278814
Buy the whiskey at the grocery in the village.
interact with Sasha (or another female character)
Get her drunk:
Gift->Drink 6 times
Work->Cocktail-> add max alcohol and repeat twice or add sleeping pills
when she's drunk she will be in her room.
Go in Leon's room and drink whiskey to increase Leon's drunk level.
LeRm.jpg
Go in her room
Leon's drunk level 0-1 Room scene 1
Leon's drunk level 2-3 Room scene 2
Leon's drunk level 4-5 Room scene 3

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Buy the whiskey at the grocery in the village.
interact with Sasha (or another female character)
Get her drunk:
Gift->Drink 6 times
Work->Cocktail-> add max alcohol and repeat twice or add sleeping pills
when she's drunk she will be in her room.
Go in Leon's room and drink whiskey to increase Leon's drunk level.
View attachment 278931
Go in her room
Leon's drunk level 0-1 Room scene 1
Leon's drunk level 2-3 Room scene 2
Leon's drunk level 4-5 Room scene 3
Thanks for the information

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes