VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone convert this to human walkthrough/language?
Go to the Hole, which is the brothel in town, pick buy her a drink, or pass time till she is pole dancing. If you buy her a drink, you can buy a second for a brief scene but you'll earn no VIP. Vip is a hexagon symbol upper right of screen. Either do the drink, or tip her through her dance and you'll get one VIP. That's all you can earn in a day.

Leave and go about your business till 22:00 the next day and repeat either event, do this until you have 3 VIP. At this point you can do strip tease, and earn another VIP. Then you can do the lap dance and earn another. Just repeat events each day till you earn 5 or whatever. Then you can go upstairs and have sex with her.

During the lap dance if you stick your finger in her ass you'll lose all your vip and have to start over, it's best to choose this option in the galllery rather than regular. Once you have sex with her once, you can do it again and it'll unlock doggy, if you cum in her this way ( Just keep selecting continue) she'll be sore and leave for a couple days. This is how you unock the opportunity for Nadine to work there. That's later on and fairly straight forward .

Here's a save with everything completed. There are a couple spy scenes and date scenes I didn't bother doing, they are easy enough to do if you like.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
the changelog was not clear, it does not state the new images to the game just ui fixes
this guy knows whats up. i usually check the tag since this game build is still early

Could you not take the time to even read the posting above yours or is this just your attempt at being witty?
not trying to be witty at all. as i mention above, game version is still early and theres not tag of implying theres any sex in it.

Last edited:

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
My firewall detects the following issue when running the executable:
SJ.exe is trying to install global hook dinput8.dll
Can anyone tell me if it's safe?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes