VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
What part you don't understand?

From the post exactly one top yours.
are me need to download same thing form this link to can use cheat menu me open the link up my post and its say press c key to open cheat menu and no thing open so are me need to download any thing form this link to can use the cheat menu

zuago

Jun 2, 2017
I've made a cheat table which includes several cheats such as money, realation/drunk point, self drunk and stats. I hope it helps you.I'll add the lust point cheat in the future.
All you need to do download Cheat Engine and open the cheat table.

Reactions: seba0

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dev has stepped out of the comfort zone of pre-made tools by programming his own code..he should be applauded for that..while there are some things not "great" about the game..generally its all "good" and if he's doing this on his own that good is great..so cut him some slack..he is here..he is listening...and he is doing his best to make this game enjoyable...having been a weapon and item artist on a game with a full team...i know a wee bit of how hard going it alone must be..so..thumbs up @Kross

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
I've made a cheat table which includes several cheats such as money, realation/drunk point, self drunk and stats. I hope it helps you.I'll add the lust point cheat in the future.
All you need to do download Cheat Engine and open the cheat table.
how me can use ur cheat mode

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes