VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

couldbe

Nov 26, 2017
VIP privileges mechanics:
It's need to earn the VIP privileges to access to all events. Daily is aviable only one VIP privilege. So three days (drinks or tips at the public pole dance) to access to private pole or lap dance and another two days (private pole or lap dance) to access to sex scene.
Public pole dance show and drink event give 1 VIP privilege daily and max 3 VIP privileges. (at public pole dance you have to tip in all 5 ways to earn the available point, at the drink event you don't have to pay the second drink else you lose the vip point just earned.)
Private pole dance, lap dance and sex give 1 VIP privilege daily and max 7 VIP privileges.
after the pole dance i see the vip sign what do i do next?

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
after the pole dance i see the vip sign what do i do next?
Next day you have to replay the public pole dance or the drink scene and you will have got 2 vip privilege. Go to sleep and the day after replay the drink scene, this time when Esmeralda asks what would you like to do, ask her to go in private room for a lap or pole dance if you choice the lap dance don't put the finger in her ass else you will lose all the privilege and you will be banned for three days. At this point you will have 4 VIP privilege. Nex day replay private pole or lap dance event. After the event you will have 5 VIP privileges and finally you can ask her to go upstairs for sex.

Reactions: fugazi666

gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
Literally only see a small screen open up when i click the game and then it disappears and nothing happens. Got nothing on my antivirus or anything.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
Literally only see a small screen open up when i click the game and then it disappears and nothing happens. Got nothing on my antivirus or anything.
Try with the old launcher (SummerJob_old.exe) or run directly the SJ.exe in the folder "Game". Let me know if you have still issues.

gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
Try with the old launcher (SummerJob_old.exe) or run directly the SJ.exe in the folder "Game". Let me know if you have still issues.
I think my antivirus deleted SJ.exe and didn't tell me. I redownloaded and it finally notified me and the games working now.

gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
This game is so broken. I can't save, it has a slot 1 save file with 15333368 days and says its not compatible. I've tried reinstalling the game, nothing. I literally had like 3-4 saves and now they are gone.

Edit:
I can't even download a save file and move it into the save folder. It asks me for permission and I give it and it still won't move it there. I can put the save file anywhere in the folders except the save folder.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
@gaminguseonly try delete all file in the save folder. Run the game and just quit the game. At this point you should have only the options file (options.SJopt) saved in the save folder. If you don't have this file maybe you have a problem with writing permissions. The game no need to be installed, it is like a "portable" software. Try run the game (SJ.exe) as administrator.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
One of the worst game I tried here since I started to play those kind of games.

I don't know why I can't write a review, but the major point is clearly the worst ratio grinding/reward I ever encountered.

Get used to "Not yet implemented"

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this game is sadly following the bad route of something unlimited
new stuff over new stuff and not finishing the old content

Reactions: ironsmash

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Minor Bug
Is Nadine 19/20 yo? She told MC that she's 19, but then when she asked him of her age, the answer is 20 instead.

Member1

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks, I'll fix it.
Hey Kross, nice work!! really the game is very well done, keeping the player active and progressing in the different relationships.

It would be very interesting to be able to make good use of alcohol in the characters to abuse them xD

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
Since someone pointed out to me some issues in the previous version and I think they are due to the sound system, I rebuilded the game with newest libraries, so I hope the issues are solved now.
The new release is downloadable from my .
Let me know if someone has still issues.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes