VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
How can I raise to lust-level of the normal Hotel guest Girls to four?? - the "Flirt"-Option lead to Level two and is only available once a day.

Reactions: bombusblack

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
How can I raise to lust-level of the normal Hotel guest Girls to four?? - the "Flirt"-Option lead to Level two and is only available once a day.
You can't, but for some scenes you need Lust + Drunk = 4

Reactions: Reg3344

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Well this grind is retarded also how do you make money just by giving a coktail for 2$ ? Are there any cheat codes?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't know what the definition of a grindy game is, but I don't think this is it. Without using a single cheat, by day 50 I was able to open all of the photos and have one wet t-shirt contest. Granted, this took a few hours for me, but I was playing a game and not reading a manga. My hardest photo was the stretching photo because between showering and doing my first job in the morning, I wouldn't see all of the ladies in the tennis court area.

I personally found this game entertaining, and I'm really looking forward to the progression on all of the ladies. If I were to bitch about something, it would be how all of the girls actions are the same, apart from when they are passed out drunk. Every massage scene is the same up towel shot. Every drunken masturbation scene in the bath is the same pose. Every hot tub scene is the same except Alison's. That was a nice surprise. The date scenes are all the same, etc, etc. I'm hoping that the girls will be acting differently as they progress down the rabbit hole.

That's my couple of pennies worth, but overall, I have high hopes for this one.

Cheers!

[EDIT] I suppose I cheated at the beginning. I would save scum until I got the highest rate of pay before playing the game.

[EDIT Part Deux] I wanted to give a kudos for adding the drinks from the bar mechanic. Getting a girl passed out by giving her a shot an hour and getting yourself up to five drinks in five hours made it difficult to get some scenes. Having the option of giving the girl triples in two separate drinks helps a lot!

Reactions: MikeD13 and UncleVT

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
I cannot figure how to get Gregory to give the blue book to learn massage? I now over 100 in relationship and nothing has changed..

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Boy how much I hated this engine, it put me down already at the intro, looking into the content I didn't find much either, pretty much the same girls repeating the same stuff with different outfits, and not a whole a lot of sex scenes but of a lot spanking for whatever reason

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'd massaged Nadine's feet three time and nothing has changed... I'm 400 in relationship.
Is your relationship with Gregory at or above 100?

[EDIT] I stand corrected, at or above 50. If so, Gregory should give you the blue book that you will need to read until you can't reads it no more! Then start giving Nadine the foot rubs.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes