VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Changelog
What's new in the v.0.06:
new mechanics

Now you can offer services to guests and collect the tip.

There will be 12 new scenes/events:
3 Alexandra's scenes/events
3 Alison's scenes/events
3 Sasha's scenes/events
2 Jenny's scenes/events
1 Nadine's scene/event

In the clothing store is now available a new Alison's swimsuit.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Could someone give me a little help with adding money via the cheat engine? I've spent the best part of an hour trying to do it but couldn't work out how to locate the value after the first scan. Cheers lads.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to get lvl 4 lust on the girls?

Edit: and dont say, you cant, cause its required for the hot tub scene, tried it the other way, by getting their partner drunk, but then I only see MC getting a hard on or giving the girl a robe on and that cant be it? can it?

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
I'm writing my own code (I'm not a pro), so can be happen that some anti virus recognize my game as an unsafe code software.
Try do this:
right click on the exe file -> properties -> General panel
It should appear this text:
Security: This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.
click on Unblock button.
Let me know if it works. Thanks.
Can't find this, I'm using Windows 7 btw, but it seems rescanning in quarantine marked it as safe, but it still won't allow me to use it, but the SJ.exe in the "Game" folder works fine.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
My system security suite blocks the Exe. file [HEUR.AGEN.1007269] and automatically moves it to quarantine - Suite uses both Bitdefender and Avira engines. I don't know if its maleware/backdoor or whatever and I am not saying its safe or unsafe but my security program thinks its unsafe, so I will delete the files from my computer. Not because I know its a hack but because I have more trust in my Security program than I do in a game file downloaded from the internetz. I played the earlier versions of this game and Security did not have this issue, but it does now and to me that is a flag. Oh well, good thing there are plenty of other games to play. File has been uploaded to Avira for analysis.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there a way for the girls to be topless at the wet t-shirt contest yet?

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Minor Bug Report:
1. Whisky's description is wrong; it's for the sleeping pills instead.
2. When the MC get a NPC drunk, there're a message, which is just a placeholder.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
My system security suite blocks the Exe. file [HEUR.AGEN.1007269] and automatically moves it to quarantine - Suite uses both Bitdefender and Avira engines. I don't know if its maleware/backdoor or whatever and I am not saying its safe or unsafe but my security program thinks its unsafe, so I will delete the files from my computer. Not because I know its a hack but because I have more trust in my Security program than I do in a game file downloaded from the internetz. I played the earlier versions of this game and Security did not have this issue, but it does now and to me that is a flag. Oh well, good thing there are plenty of other games to play. File has been uploaded to Avira for analysis.
I have installed Avira and ran the SummerJob.exe, you right the antivirus blocks the launcher. I created the launcher just to avoid the mess in the folder Game (the DLLs must be in the same folder of exe file).
So if you still want play the game you can just run the file SJ.exe in the folder Game, in this way Avira allows the game to start.
I will try to create a launcher that is not blocked by the antivirus.

Is there a way for the girls to be topless at the wet t-shirt contest yet?
Not yet.

Reactions: Reese286
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes