VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
probably for the same reason perverteer was reviewed, because of semi nudity in the page, there can't be topless woman on it, not even if the breasts are covered, patreon took no issue with the game, just the page, and his game has incest through patch

would you know where I can get the patch? I checked first page & lewd patcher, couldn't find it. thanks in advance.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Playing the game for the first time... During the introduction, when talking to the manager, and choosing your initial stats, what is the difference between charm and charisma?

May 31, 2017
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis toujours à la recherche de personnes désirant aider à la traduction. J'ai notamment besoin de personnes relisant le texte car traduire et relire soi-même est compliqué et surtout totalement impartiale. C'est pourquoi, si vous souhaitez ce jeu en français merci de me contacter.

#############

Good morning, everyone,

I am always looking for people to help with translation. I particularly need people to proofread the text because translating and proofreading oneself is complicated and above all totally impartial. That's why, if you want this game in french please contact me.

Si tu as besoin d'aide, n'hésite pas j'ai un peu de temps...

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
I am really confused as to why this game is so slow with the guests, does this dev not grasp most people take 1 or 2 week vacations if anyone is going to put out it will happen in days not bloody weeks, drag things out with Nadine the girl who works there but with guests it should be a revolving door constant fucking, 3 ways and blow jobs.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I am really confused as to why this game is so slow with the guests, does this dev not grasp most people take 1 or 2 week vacations if anyone is going to put out it will happen in days not bloody weeks, drag things out with Nadine the girl who works there but with guests it should be a revolving door constant fucking, 3 ways and blow jobs.
then develop your own game and make it however you like ;)

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
then develop your own game and make it however you like ;)
If I may, I believe Jarraxus meant his statement as constructive criticism. And I'd question why one should have to develop their own game in order to express a critical opinion. But I think I see where you're coming from; each game has its own flavour, warts and all, that makes it unique. Cheers.

Reactions: MrJ and Jeepster

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This game would be a lot better if you didn't lose relationship points for arbitrary reasons. Especially since most of the time, the game doesn't even tell you that you are losing them. It's incredibly frustrating to get lust up when you are constantly taking 1 step forward and then 2 steps back.

The game actively discourages experimentation. If you want to get anywhere, you have to find the correct formula for raising a stat and then keep repeating it over and over and over again while making sure never to try anything else for fear of losing progress.

You should just remove point loss altogether. It adds nothing to the game and kills the fun.

Reactions: MrJ and tossler

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gestved

That depends on who's playing the game people can make incest patches easy for some games. I for one chop up stuff all the time to meet my needs.

Reactions: Prokopije

hop123

Aug 12, 2017
Antivirus claiming a virus in the .exe
Windows says not enough ressources to start the programm/service.
Anyone else got that problem?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes