VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Borthel The Hole:
work time 22:00 – 3:00
VIP privileges mechanics:
It's need to earn the VIP privileges to access to all events. Daily is aviable only one VIP privilege.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 3 VIP privileges.
Public pole dance show and drink event 1 privilege daily and max 7 VIP privileges.
events:
first time at the borthel.
ESMERALDA:
public pole dance show in cowgirl suit. (to ulock all and earn VIP privileges (max 3 VIP privileges)
is required to tip in all ways).
drink with Esmeralda. (to unlock the complete path is required offer the drink twice, to earn VIP
privileges don’t buy the second drink (max 3 VIP privileges))
private pole dance show in cowgirl suit, there are three different endings based on the choices
during the striptease. ( required min 3 VIP privileges, each event increase VIP privileges (max 7))
lap dance, there are three endings, HJ, BJ and a bad ending. ( required min 3 VIP privileges, each
event increase VIP privileges (max 7), the bad ending removes all privileges and ban Leno from
The Hole for three days.)
upstairs sex. (required min 5 VIP privileges, each event increase VIP privileges (max 7))
Can someone convert this to human walkthrough/language?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I have a question regarding hot tub event. Alexandra Lust: 2 (max) + Drunk: tried levels 1 to 5 and she always leaves no matter the choice I make, the only thing that happens is when MC imagines her topless and that's it. Is that the whole event or is there something more?

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
How a girl reward me during the Contest Event? I´ve tried speak with Alexandra (she´s always winner) after the contest
and nothing happens.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
How? She never try to talk to me after won the contest
Don't know what exactly triggers this, but i have maxed out relationship with all girls except black girl (it is requires a lot of grinding to max her out), and maxed out MC stats before doing this event. In walkthrogh it is said that MC needs to be a deciding vote to get a reward from a winner. I would suggest to have above 200 relationship with other two judges too. If you hate grinding just use cheats.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
How a girl reward me during the Contest Event? I´ve tried speak with Alexandra (she´s always winner) after the contest
and nothing happens.
Well, maybe the mechanics is a little complicated.
To get the reward you have to make win the character by your votes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Well, maybe the mechanics is a little complicated.
To get the reward you have to make win the character by your votes.
thank you for the explanation. I finished my game right now and i liked the game graphics, job´s goals and scenarios. The repetid scenes with many girls was the only thing that i didn´t like despite to understand that you´re improve the game. I´ll play other games yours.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
This is a game I am really waiting. Kross, any news about the update?
I work on my game in my spare time, so I can't tell you the date of new release, because I myself don't know it. Since now I'm adding (multi frame) animations they take me a lot of time.
Anyway I'll release the public version one week after the release for my patrons, so keep one eye on .

Is Lust still useless or can we go to 4 ? Thx.
In fact, the lust is still useless. It is useful just in some cases and it needs to be combined with drunk level.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Any way to extract images, would like to see what is there in terms of content before grinding as it's seems game is grindy af?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes