VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

readit420

Jan 9, 2018
how I get alexandra to wear baby doll lingerie? walkthough doesn't mention and it's in the scenes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough from 0.09a to 0.09d (played with my old save)

Leon

I fucked Esmeralda, watch her Pole dance and give her tips. After a while when I was there a other Girl was there when you watch her you get the last pic "Pole dance show 1/1".

Stella

After a time she appears and checked in "Check in". You can ask her daily to get more information about her (birthday and so on) so long if you know all about her. Last to know "tits size" give her a cocktail with 2x alcohol and ask her after this now she answer it.

Alexandra

1) When you get Edgar to a Boat Trip then after the first Trip you get "Boat Trip 01 1/1".

2) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts "Boat Trip 01 1/2". Ask him next day again and choose undress and spike the drink from Edgar "Boat Trip 01 2/2".

3) Buy the baby-doll aso the swimsuit when you haven´t done it before (maybe aso the sleeping mask) in clothes shop in town. You can buy 3 vip-tickets in town from the man in brothel. Give Edgar 1 vip ticket (don´t get him drunk that he pass away or the ticket are lost and you waste it). When Edgar is in the brothel visit Alexandra at her room "knock" and now you can give her the baby-doll "Night gift baby-doll".

4) After I get the sub quest update Edgar 3 go to the pool. Alexandra told she can´t sleep in the night you say you would buy a sleeping mask for her "Can´t sleep".

5) Give the sleeping mask. Give Edgar a vip ticket. Visit Alexandras room at 2am and open the door and fuck her "Night visit 01".

6) Dance with her and fuck her (throat?, it doesn´t matter after a time she is not angry anymore) "Night club after dancing".

Edgar

1) You can ask him when he is at the beach bar if he wants a boat tour. Work and give him cocktail (2x Alcohol). After this when I win the mini game he say OK. After this you get "Boat Trip 01 1/1".

2) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts "Boat Trip 01 1/2". Ask him next day again to get "Boat Trip 01 2/2".

3) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts, undress and apro. Now you can talk with him at 17 pm on the beach bar (sub quest update). Talk with him and after this you solved the Quest.

When you solved all Quests you get a repeat that you have all done on the next day.

Last edited:

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
it went to steam as early access recently, not sure if it is still abandoned

U can buy it there as early access

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Walkthrough from 0.09a to 0.09d (played with my old save)

Leon

I fucked Esmeralda, watch her Pole dance and give her tips. After a while when I was there a other Girl was there when you watch her you get the last pic "Pole dance show 1/1".

Stella

After a time she appears and checked in "Check in". You can ask her daily to get more information about her (birthday and so on) so long if you know all about her. Last to know "tits size" give her a cocktail with 2x alcohol and ask her after this now she answer it.

Alexandra

1) When you get Edgar to a Boat Trip then after the first Trip you get "Boat Trip 01 1/1".

2) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts "Boat Trip 01 1/2". Ask him next day again and choose undress and spike the drink from Edgar "Boat Trip 01 2/2".

3) Buy the baby-doll aso the swimsuit when you haven´t done it before (maybe aso the sleeping mask) in clothes shop in town. You can buy 3 vip-tickets in town from the man in brothel. Give Edgar 1 vip ticket (don´t get him drunk that he pass away or the ticket are lost and you waste it). When Edgar is in the brothel visit Alexandra at her room "knock" and now you can give her the baby-doll "Night gift baby-doll".

4) After I get the sub quest update Edgar 3 go to the pool. Alexandra told she can´t sleep in the night you say you would buy a sleeping mask for her "Can´t sleep".

5) Give the sleeping mask. Give Edgar a vip ticket. Visit Alexandras room at 2am and open the door and fuck her "Night visit 01".

6) Dance with her and fuck her (throat?, it doesn´t matter after a time she is not angry anymore) "Night club after dancing".

Edgar

1) You can ask him when he is at the bar if he wants a boat tour. Work and give him cocktail (2x Alcohol). After this when I win the mini game he say OK. After this you get "Boat Trip 01 1/1".

2) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts "Boat Trip 01 1/2". Ask him next day again to get "Boat Trip 01 2/2".

3) Talk with Edgar and start again a Boat Trip and choose watch her breasts, undress and apro. Now you can talk with him at 17 on the beach bar (sub quest update). Talk with him and after this you solved the Quest.

When you solved all Quests you get a repeat that you have all done on the next day.
thank you, you helped me a lot

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry but how do i give Edgar the ticket.

Also i do not get the future with these
Discover The Deal between Alex und Edgar
Saul hiddes little habbits and nasty boss

Reactions: fugazi666

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
the guy released the update on April 2020 since then there hasnt been any activity on the patreon page unless there is sufficient evidence that he has indeed come back / continued the project it will stay as abandoned
Does suspending payments for another month count as Patreon activity? Because you get a noticed that Kross suspended his payments for current month (so you don't get billed) on start of each month when Patreon collect it's payments...

Maybe putting "On Hold" tag would be more appropriate considering the Patreon suspension of payments.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is some activity in the STEAM forum for Summer Job.

Today DrunkRobot answered some questions and posted :
"Hi, dev is now cooperating with us, and we will go on developing the game till it's complete."
(This is actually nothing new since they more or less stated this when placing the game in Early Access a few days ago ...)
They also wrote about possibly adding achivements, support for several languages and a public guide ...

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In some details the walkthrough (and also the one Drunk Robot posted on Steam) is outdated :

Skills improving:
Charm - tan at the pool - max 30
Knowing - read the red book in Leon's room (buy the book in the grocery store $100) - max 30
Strength - swim in the pool - max 30
Charisma - persuading - hilo mini games (persuade Saul about Nadine's Uniform) max 11
Power - not implemented yet
When playing through the game I noticed :

Charisma
Charisma is increased by persuading persons, e.g.
- persuade Saul to give you more money, (+1)
- persuade Saul to modify Nadine's uniform, (+2)
- persuade Edgar to do a boat trip, (2 x +2)
- persuade Nadine to work at the brothel (2 x +2)
I started with 10 charisma and got another 11 for a total of 21 charisma.

Power
Power is increased by certain repeatable actions, e.g.
- make a girl drunk level 6 and have Leon drunk level 4 or higher get access to the girl's room and use her,
- brothel private lap dance with hand job / blowjob or brothel upstairs.
Max power is 30.
If Leon uses a sunday for the drunken girl action he can repeat it 6-9 times depending on circumstances and can get 6-9 power in a day.

Influence of skills and cash on NPCs
Skills determine how much relation points Leon gets for his actions depending on the npc settings :
Nadine : Charm, Knowing, Bank account (1600)
Sasha : Charisma, Power (400)
Alison : Charm, Strength (400)
Jenny : Charm, Knowing, Bank account (400)
Kevin : Strength, Power, Bank account (400)
Alexandra : Strength, Power, Bank account (3200)
Edgar : Strength, Charisma (800)
Stella : Charm, Charisma, Bank account (400)
Saul : Knowing, Charisma
Gregory : Knowing, Strength, Bank account
(Pablo : Strength, Charisma)

Bank account means that Leon gets more relation points the more cash he has in his pocket which may go up to 40-60 points per action after maxing other stats at 30.
Sasha is the character with the slowest progress since Charisma cannot reach 30 and most players first need to discover how to increase Power.

Lust
Lust for each girl is reset every day to zero.
You can flirt once a day with each girl to get +2 Lust.
Applying sunscreen to Nadine can give +2 Lust for Nadine depending on used dialog options.
Changing Nadine's uniform to clogs, telling her and groping her ass can give +2 Lust for Nadine depending on relation.
Doing the boat trip with Edgar and Alexandra can give +2 Lust for Alexandra depending on used dialog options.
When doing a Date with a (lonely) girl at the village bar, looking at her boobs gives +1 Lust (up to 3 times?).
To max out Lust, combine e.g. Flirt, sunscreen/boat trip and evening date.

Reactions: frogbert

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has also been made available via Steam Early Access in September, though no updates happened after the initial release:

bevasconcelos

Apr 27, 2017
Is this game really "abandoned" ? I saw it on a Steam Sale, and seems that a "Big Update" was released yesterday (Nov, 9th)

1605026283780.png

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems the game was paused (or abandoned) between april and october, but since the game was put on steam there is also new activity on patreon and recently the dev released a new version 0.10a on patreon ...

Reactions: Henry73au

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... a three year old game with only 5 tags (3dcg, dating sim, male protag, spanking, voyeurism)?

Any sexual content (anal/oral/vaginal sex, masturbation) in this? Any other missing tags?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm... a three year old game with only 5 tags (3dcg, dating sim, male protag, spanking, voyeurism)?

Any sexual content (anal/oral/vaginal sex, masturbation) in this? Any other missing tags?
It's been forever since I played, but pretty sure there was at least one path option for some sexy time content that progressed to full completion stuff.

One of those B quality games I actually enjoyed more then I thought I would at the time. Glad to see it getting an update.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes