VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Then 05:00 pm at the beach bar Edgar offer a boat trip. Offer a drink during the trip. After two times should appear in the selection menu "make aphrodisiacs into the drink". Relations points must also be increased before by Edgar and Alexandra.

Sorry for my english.. is with translator...

Last edited:

Sipo Soa

Oct 22, 2020
Then 05:00 pm at the beach bar Edgar offer a boat trip. Offer a drink during the trip. After two times should appear in the selection menu "make aphrodisiacs into the drink". Relations points must also be increased before by Edgar and Alexandra.

Sorry for my english.. is with translator...
Kkk thanks
Nw can u plzz tll me how to complete Night gift baby-dall scene?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Go to the clothes store and buy the "Baby Doll Outfit" for Alexandra. Go to the Brothel and buy VIP-Tikets for Edgar.

Give Edgar a VIP-Tiket and go 01:00/02:00 am to Alexandra, knock on the Door and give her the outfit.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
As far as I know there is no complete walkthrough. Only this one, which is included in the game folder.
But take a look at Steam... maybe you will find more help there.

-->

D

Deleted member 342259

Bonsoir à tous,

Voilà juste pour vous dire que la mise à jour de la v0.10a est postée, cela m'a prit plus de temps que j'avais espéré.... il reste deux phrases en anglais, l'une pour Alexandra dont je n'arrive pas à la tourner dans un français correcte et l'autre sur Stella dont je ne comprends pas l'intérêt, le problème vient sûrement de moi mais bon toutefois si vous avez des sujétions.... Je suis preneur.
Comme toujours, je suis ouvert aux remonter. Merci
Ps: le fichier se trouve sur ma page où je concentre toutes mes trads.
translation-of-games-for-french

Evening to all,

Here is just to tell you that the update of v0.10a is posted, it took me more time than I had hoped.... there are two sentences left in English, one for Alexandra which I can't manage to shoot in a correct French and the other one about Stella which I don't understand the interest, the problem surely comes from me but good however if you have any concerns.... I am a taker.

As always, I'm open to rewind. Thank you

Reactions: nerogreg

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
please help bro how do i can fuck stella completely? and is there 100% save for alexandra milf memories? please help bro

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is there any info on an update for this game. It has been forever.........

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes