VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I don't know the secret of the game, but I enjoy it even when the update is not big and we waiting for it a lot ... Congrats, dev !

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Are the tags representing existing content? It's just hard to believe that after so many years of development, all there is in the game is spanking.
Tags were never updated from early on. Game as of v10 had a fair amount of content with some full payout X scenes. Grind wasn't *too* bad for one of these types of sandbox games, but it is there. Couple hours of playtime minimum of a pretty solid B level game imo. That said it's also obviously a hobby project for the guy which he's barely making any money on, so updates are naturally few and far between.

Can't find any information what was added in v11 though.

Reactions: El Tanque

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
ESC is the Panic Button.^^

Yeah i found that always a little annoying and would like that changed too, but atleast we got an update after soo long, thats more important.^^

ttant

May 7, 2017
i need help with jenny comfort her
Same here. Try with alcohol level 5 for her and/or me, no change.
I manage to talk to her at the hidden spot, but it cut short everytime.
I also manage to talk to her in the cave/bathtub but still no achievments.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Game Tags: "3dcg, dating sim, male protagonist, spanking, voyeurism"

I wanted to try this game for the first time, but those tags don't say much, or is there really no content for the time being, other than spying on girls and then spanking them? :unsure: :unsure: None of these tags are attractive to me.
I understand that there are at least 11 updates, maybe the tag info has not been updated. Can anyone help me? thanks :)

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Is the Cheat Menu just not set up yet? I usually don't bother with this type of game, but its been so long I just want to remax with Nadine after blackmailing her.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Game Tags: "3dcg, dating sim, male protagonist, spanking, voyeurism"

I wanted to try this game for the first time, but those tags don't say much, or is there really no content for the time being, other than spying on girls and then spanking them? :unsure: :unsure: None of these tags are attractive to me.
I understand that there are at least 11 updates, maybe the tag info has not been updated. Can anyone help me? thanks :)
It's not a super busy or active thread. Try reading a few posts up on this last page :)

Reactions: El Tanque

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Those scenes were added:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the ingame walkthrough wasn't there in older versions if I remember correctly...
Kind of disappointing then imo. You'd think he'd look to expand the advanced payout stuff out to other characters more rather then keep keying back in on the same couple of characters who already have some.

Reactions: Gamle

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Kind of disappointing then imo. You'd think he'd look to expand the advanced payout stuff out to other characters more rather then keep keying back in on the same couple of characters who already have some.
Yeah especially Alexandra doesn't really need any new scenes currently imo, especially when Evelyn (Esmeralda?) and Roxanne aren't really introduced yet... (At least Jenny got a little bit of content)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how to download cheat engine and from where?
You can download Cheatengine from
You know that the game got integrated cheat mechanisms? If you hold "C" (on your keyboard) in the stats screen you can adjust the stats and money and relationship points for the girls.
Also "X" solves the card games automatically...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i need help with jenny comfort her
1) Beach scene seen.
2) You need to talk with Kevin at the bar.
3) You must flirt with Jenny at the bar (to get the 3 pic it doesn`t help to play it so free)
4) see Beach scene the second time

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
You can download Cheatengine from
You know that the game got integrated cheat mechanisms? If you hold "C" (on your keyboard) in the stats screen you can adjust the stats and money and relationship points for the girls.
Also "X" solves the card games automatically...
It doesnt work. You see what the options are when you hold down "c" but it doesnt allow you to change anything.

ttant

May 7, 2017
1) Beach scene seen.
2) You need to talk with Kevin at the bar.
3) You must flirt with Jenny at the bar (to get the 3 pic it doesn`t help to play it so free)
4) see Beach scene the second time
I Must have miss something.
Kevin never goes to the bar, edgar does (beach one).
If i do nothing, at 22/10pm the palm scene always play. Only way i found to get rid of it is to send kevin to bed (using sleeping pills or too much alcohol).
The other way i found was to make jenny goes to bed (sleeping pills or too much alcohol). In this case, kevins goes to the bar in town. I tried to speak to him, but there was only the conventional choice.

Edit:
don't know if step 2 worked or not, but selecting act > invite to a drink4 times on jenny (untill she kissed you) make her talk after the palm tree scene.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I Must have miss something.
Kevin never goes to the bar, edgar does (beach one).
If i do nothing, at 22/10pm the palm scene always play. Only way i found to get rid of it is to send kevin to bed (using sleeping pills or too much alcohol).
The other way i found was to make jenny goes to bed (sleeping pills or too much alcohol). In this case, kevins goes to the bar in town. I tried to speak to him, but there was only the conventional choice.

Edit:
don't know if step 2 worked or not, but selecting act > invite to a drink4 times on jenny (untill she kissed you) make her talk after the palm tree scene.
You see the beach scene, don`t talk to jenny you go immediately to Kevin in the bar. When you talk with him you get the information that he is so drunk that he don`t know what he have done this information you need for the progress to came further.

How often you see the beach scene doesn`t matter. So you can try often to came to the right solution.

Maybe you must seen first the beach scene talk with her and the second time you go to the bar and talk with kevin and the third beach scene goes then further. It was only a walkthrough for you what you must done before you get the pic.

Without the information from Kevin and the complete flirt (all best with the 3 drinks) with Jenny at the bar (maybe you played all free with the gallery repeat modus this don`t count so you must do it) you came not to the next step when you talk with Jenny after the beach scene.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes