AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
So I have gone, and bought the game, as it has an official translation now. Every pirated version works, except the one I bought. Any idea what is happening? Not even black screen. It just hangs in the task manager, and does nothing. I'm running on japanese locale, and even put the game to C:\, added to antivirus exceptions, nothing works. I'm a little salty that I decide to support the artist, and then every version except the official one works. I really can't get my head around what could be the problem.

Edit:
Managed to make the game run, with lots of trial and error. Anyone who buys the game, be careful of the following, or the game will not run:
- Put the game to C, in it's original folder, as you extracted it from the zip.
- Whatever security suite you use, add summer.exe, and startup.exe to the exceptions. This might work differently for every software, but be sure you actually add the exes to the exceptions, and not the folder, or it will not work. Not at bitdefender, at least.
- Turning off the antivirus, or adding to exceptions will not work if you put the game to any other folder than it's original one at C.

Apperantly, this works for lots of other people, so it might be bitdefender which makes it wonky. So whoever has bitdefender internet security suite, be sure to try the above steps out.

Last edited:

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
So I have gone, and bought the game, as it has an official translation now. Every pirated version works, except the one I bought. Any idea what is happening? Not even black screen. It just hangs in the task manager, and does nothing. I'm running on japanese locale, and even put the game to C:\, added to antivirus exceptions, nothing works. I'm a little salty that I decide to support the artist, and then every version except the official one works. I really can't get my head around what could be the problem.

Edit:
Managed to make the game run, with lots of trial and error. Anyone who buys the game, be careful of the following, or the game will not run:
- Put the game to C, in it's original folder, as you extracted it from the zip.
- Whatever security suite you use, add summer.exe, and startup.exe to the exceptions. This might work differently for every software, but be sure you actually add the exes to the exceptions, and not the folder, or it will not work. Not at bitdefender, at least.
- Turning off the antivirus, or adding to exceptions will not work if you put the game to any other folder than it's original one at C.

Apperantly, this works for lots of other people, so it might be bitdefender which makes it wonky. So whoever has bitdefender internet security suite, be sure to try the above steps out.
is the translation good?

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
I wouldn't call it better, I guess you can say it's a little more professional with wording. To be honest, even the fan translation is completely viable.

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
I wouldn't call it better, I guess you can say it's a little more professional with wording. To be honest, even the fan translation is completely viable.
the slang used in the fantranslation bothers me too much so for me it's better without it. just wanna know if the English is not too stiff andat least reads somewhat naturally.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Thank you ! And why should we put it in C: ?
Pärmis all the video games that I own, even triple A's, putting them somewhere other than in C: works fine and this game has to decide to do "no".
It's a bit ... a shame technically. But it works, thanks.
I had this game in C:/games2 and it worked fine. Do you mean it has to be right in C:/ directly without it being in another folder to work?

Taking the opportunity here to say that if you enjoy pixel games like this there is Summer Memories, Succumate, Succubus Affection and The Indecency of Delta to check out.

Also games that are not here may be found on Kimochi.info

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
the slang used in the fantranslation bothers me too much so for me it's better without it. just wanna know if the English is not too stiff andat least reads somewhat naturally.
In that case, you might be better off with the official translation. Do keep it in mind that in some cases starting it up can be a pain, as you have seen my case.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Even if it's censored, damn, I'll write a review, this is definitelly an exception.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Looks like this will be getting a Hentai Anime.
Nice.
Hope they dont give MC a voice and instead go the Ishonni H Shiyo series where the anime is on "your" POV and the MC never talks or shows his face.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes