TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you use the bus tickets you buy in the convenience store?
Go to the hallway first thing in the morning and talk...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a ticket there'll be the option to go on the outing. If it's to the beach be sure to get the boobjob before you catch the bus, check the bus stop.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
damn why the male character is invisible, woulda played this if it had proper sprite. Also is changing clothes just for visual during talks or is there h scenes as well for them like in uniform?

kelzazz

Feb 6, 2021
too many problems with the launch... download this, then this and this... no thanks. but game looks good.

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I’ve created and atttached a scenes checklist/guide for the people that want to unlock all the scenes without using the succubus cheat. On the attached excel sheet, the scenes column is blacked out so you can avoid spoiling it for yourself too much. If you want to see the scenes column, just select the entire column and pick "No Fill" from the paint bucket's drop down menu. I've also attached the checklist as a table directly to this post, but I wasn't able to black out the scenes column so if you do open the spoiler tab, be warned, there are spoilers contained within.

I've tried to keep the listed scenes in the same order as they are listed in the recollections menu on the title screen. Some scenes don't need you to fill all the requirements in order to activate them. In addition, some scenes require purchases or for you to find the related outfits before they can be unlocked in addition to the friendship/ecchiness requirements. I’ve listed where you can find each outfit below. I’ve also listed the convenience store items and what their uses are. If you’re stuck somewhere, try doing other stuff first, some scenes might have pre-requisites that I didn’t notice, or you can check these posts, they are quite helpful: #141 and #809.

If you want to be able to get all the scenes in one playthrough, you will need to save/reload before events, particularly before the Outing events (Camping, Swimming, Festival). You might also need to use cheat engine to edit your money.

Massive Amount of Spoilers Below

Last edited:

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
too many problems with the launch... download this, then this and this... no thanks. but game looks good.
You only need to download the game once and then extract the files and run the .exe. Maybe your firewall keeps deleting/quarantining the files or something? I've set my firewall up to ignore any files inside my games folder, never had any issues after extracting.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And if you have the local issue (not a entirely unusual thing for Japanese games) either switch locale and time zone, use or install the . No this then then this.

kelzazz

Feb 6, 2021
You only need to download the game once and then extract the files and run the .exe. Maybe your firewall keeps deleting/quarantining the files or something? I've set my firewall up to ignore any files inside my games folder, never had any issues after extracting.
i fix it. just changed region in windows :D

kelzazz

Feb 6, 2021
And if you have the local issue (not a entirely unusual thing for Japanese games) either switch locale and time zone, use or install the . No this then then this.
thanks. I saw how you helped others, but I didn't want to download NTLEA in addition to the Locale Emulator. I'm always looking for an easy way. Sorry

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
kimochi.info has a ver 2.02. Is that any different from this one? The one on kimochi isn't translated though.

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
After game ends in last day, is there any other continuation? I've got all memories from Succubus Girl already. Just curiour what 'outing' really was, was it when going out for camp/beach/festival?

Attaching Save for anyone interested.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what 'outing' really was, was it when going out for camp/beach/festival?
Mostly, in the base game you couldn't go any further than the driveway. There's a second ending from new game plus, the succubus can also remove Hazuki's dislike of public nudity.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes