• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hentaiboy989

Sep 12, 2020
Yo, isn't there an uncensored patch of this game. If not, it ain't big of a problem but just in case. But if there is an easy way to decensore it tell me pls, I don't care if I have to do it manually. Have a good day/night folks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and for android how do I use the patch please help me I really liked the game but I get that black screen
The patch is a Windows batch file. It's not for Android, or for any other version of the game than it wasn't made for. You could ask TJ888 is their able and willing to check for that bit of code it changes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does it only happen on a specific day?
All I know is you need to have done the three DLC events, and probably in the current cycle. Trying for that screenshot with my extra mode save only a few days in it didn't trigger.
I went to the 30th day but no events either
If you mean no camp, beach and automatically triggering festival then that's why as they're requirements. Other than not having the DLC the only reason I know of for them not happening is from using a old pre-DLC save.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
All I know is you need to have done the three DLC events, and probably in the current cycle. Trying for that screenshot with my extra mode save only a few days in it didn't trigger.

If you mean no camp, beach and automatically triggering festival then that's why as they're requirements. Other than not having the DLC the only reason I know of for them not happening is from using a old pre-DLC save.
does it not matter which order i do them in as long as i just do beach then camp whenever?

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes