Ren'Py Abandoned Summer Lovers [Ch. 0] [After Ten Games]

UpAfterTen

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Summer Lovers F95.jpg

Overview:
You take on the role of the Player, a young man fresh off his first year of college. He's headed home for the summer, but home is a place he's never seen before! His mom fell in love with some fancy executive at her job, sold the player's childhood home, and ran off with the new guy to Summer Cove!
Yeah, not the best start to a summer.
Plans for a big wedding are in the works for the end of summer. In the meantime you as the player will have to navigate a whole new world of ultra-rich beach bunnies, down to earth locals, life on the beach, a potential new step-family, and a whole harem of hotties who are very interested in the new guy in town!​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Developer: After Ten Games
Version: Chapter 0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

01-5 Wide Lounge Shot.png 01-12 New Player Stacy copy.jpg 02-05 - Stacy Panning Shot copy.jpg 02-13 New Stacy.png 04-07 Beach Dream House.png 04-11 Fixed Player Stacy Side View.png 08-03 Stacy topless pan.png 14-01 Player kneeling Stacy standing.png 19-04 Player looking up Stacy looking down expectantly copy.jpg 20-07 Player Stacy moving past each other copy.jpg 20-08 Stacy Player butt brush copy.jpg 20-10 Player arms on Stacy copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope there is more planned for this game besides exhibitionism. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps I should wait to play this until I actually see more tags...

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Dating multiple girls behind their backs is one of my guilty pleasures themes for VN's, nice renders, looking good so far. I'll just wait for more tags until trying to prevent any unpleasant surprises. (y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good. There isn't many tags currently so I'm not sure what is planned or going to happen outside of Harem. Reading the Overview though i already feel bad for the new guy that the mom ran off with. He wasn't designated as MC :(. His destiny is to be potentially cuc.... I mean sabotaged by a motherfucker, literally. Well, it's better than being dead, i guess :KEK:.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
His mom fell in love with some fancy executive at her job, sold the player's childhood home, and ran off with the new guy to Summer Cove!...I hope no NTR and other stuff.

Reactions: MadCore

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I hope there is more planned for this game besides exhibitionism. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps I should wait to play this until I actually see more tags...
Granted it's fairly short, it's nicely thin at least. *nudge nudge* (But yes, it's very short at the moment)

AfterTen, mad props for using shapes (as in sprites)! Though you may want to switch over to webp as it handles transparency, bringing down the average file size of the shapes to 78 KiB (from the initial 337 KiB, and if using , that is).

Keep it up!

UpAfterTen

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm going to tackle answers in one thread to keep things nice and concise.

Romance + harem? Very good, my friend. You have my full attention.

Much successful with the development!
Thanks! I've been writing some harem romances in the past year so it was natural to switch to that for this. Besides, the MC is a young guy who's about to become a hot commodity because he's new and different. Why not play the field a bit?

Much more than just exhibitionism. The guidelines said to only put tags that were actually in the live game, though, so I stuck with that since this is more a short proof of concept that I could write a script, put together some renders, and code it all. The next chapter should have some public sex, at the very least. MC is also going to meet some future step-family in a future update, but that gets into spoiler territory.

Is ntr planned ??
There will probably be optional sharing and swapping content in a future update, and I'll do my best to telegraph what's coming so the player can opt in or out of it. Right now I don't plan on any storylines where the MC is cheated on, though there might be a storyline where the MC is stealing a girl away from someone else.

Edit: After seeing the strong feelings on this I don't think a small scene I might or might not have done is worth it. There won't be any sharing, though there might be a plot where the MC seduces a girl away from someone. No swapping or sharing in this game.

Dating multiple girls behind their backs is one of my guilty pleasures themes for VN's, nice renders, looking good so far. I'll just wait for more tags until trying to prevent any unpleasant surprises.
Thanks! I'm going to try to keep this as a light multi-romance that avoids a lot of the plot landmines that seem to divide people on these forums.

Prequel? It sounds like a former MC cucked the current MC's father, lol
Not sure what's going on with MC's father right now. He's alive somewhere, because the Dead Dad trope really annoys me, but he was divorced from MC's mom well before she got with the new guy.

I've seen it all before somewhere...
I originally started with a fantasy magic school 3DCG idea, but decided to go with something a little more grounded and relatable for my first time out. I also considered doing a college story that was a little more grounded in what college is really like, but that seems to be everyone's choice for their first time out. :)

Well, it's better than being dead, i guess
Save the VN dads!

Though you may want to switch over to webp as it handles transparency, bringing down the average file size of the shapes to 78 KiB (from the initial 337 KiB, and if using , that is).
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check that out. I spent a lot of time trying to optimize image size with PNG and JPG, but never thought of using webp.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and the tips! I'm hard at work knocking out renders for the next chapter, which should be substantially longer than this one.

Last edited: