• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Teglami

Jun 20, 2018
Don't know what would lead you to believe that. Small dev with 4 posts on patreon, last one being 88 days ago, creating an incredibly niche game, making 23 bucks a month. Dude likely abandoned it or died.
devs don't need to be talk a lot. and you wrote it.. small dev. so you can't expect that he bringing an update for a complex game like this every few weeks

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
devs don't need to be talk a lot. and you wrote it.. small dev. so you can't expect that he bringing an update for a complex game like this every few weeks
I'm more inclined to go with Skads on this.
Small dev, insanely small niche fetish, incredibly small income from patreon, plus you had the many comments here that had to be very discouraging to the dev.
If I were the dev of this game, I would have dropped it, and started looking for something that could make more money and be more widely accepted.

Most of the devs creating these games are not doing it for charity, they want to make money, and this game did not bring in much at all.

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Not doing it weekly or even bi-weekly is understandable, but almost 3 months of radio silence on a dev we have little to no rapport with is not. He could be working on it, but for all we know he wanted to make bank and when he realized that wouldn't happen he left. The same shit happened to bright sun, project doesn't become the next summertime saga overnight? Drop it, move on.

There is no reason to trust the dev as of yet. If he comes back and makes more of an effort communicating to his audience, great. Until that point it's best to assume this abandoned.

salty145

Jan 12, 2019
Are you suggesting this game's headed to the glue factory?
I was about to say the last update from the developer was on May 22nd, but I just checked their patreon and there's a new release posted September 15.

That's an incredibly long period of radio silence, though, so makes you wonder if this game's destined to fall off.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had a lot of problems, almost all problems are solved, I continue to work on the project. I really like him!

I started a project on patreon in alpha version!
in the alpha version, besides my problems, there are many other tasks, many tasks require a lot of detail

For several days I just looked at the stage in the stables, thinking about the interface and convenience.

I work with api patreon, and I can get information about everyone who donated to me and thank everyone who helped me. Even if you stopped donating. I will constantly come up with rewards for those who were kind to the project, perhaps it will be a unique customization, or unique creatures, but not to the detriment of the free version, which this game was originally intended

Thanks everyone for the help! in reality, I live on your help - food, clothing, rent. All models and animations, locations, made by me by hand.

SMareSaga

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hello! I'm back, already added a request to update the game. I just started working again recently, there were problems because of which I could not devote time to the game. But I want to say that I like the game and I plan to develop it, further updates will be much more frequent. I have already laid down a lot of functionality for future updates, everything new is currently in the stable. I will be in touch, I saw some problems people have on the forum, I will try to fix them as updates. Peace for everyone!
Screenshot_22.png

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Hello! I'm back, already added a request to update the game. I just started working again recently, there were problems because of which I could not devote time to the game. But I want to say that I like the game and I plan to develop it, further updates will be much more frequent. I have already laid down a lot of functionality for future updates, everything new is currently in the stable. I will be in touch, I saw some problems people have on the forum, I will try to fix them as updates. Peace for everyone!
Oh great! Glad to hear it!

Reactions: SMareSaga

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Do you already have a sex scene in the game?

and I wanted to know what kind of game you are and a farmer who takes care of horses, but you might as well have sex with horses or mares.

• Haha
Reactions: tony5592
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes