• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
yea, a birth animation would be awsome, but i also wonder if their a limit to how many are born, their should be like a very low, but rare genetic chance were your mare could give birth to twins....

also does anybody know when hell make/add discord?
I would say based on the inside of the barn, maybe up to 8 slots. You can have the option to free them to the wild to free space if running out up slots.

What I would like is to be added 4 buildings.
One "Day Care Center"
(Where all the newborn will placed until getting fully grown and placed in the barn to play as another character)
Additional Barn (To further save different characters to play with)
Milking Stable (will serve as a upgrade station)
Traning Course (to train endurance, attack power and such)

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Ok so for now i have found 1 texture bug, when you zoom out until model gets visibly less detailed walk left and on a front leg near torso there's missing texture. This is everything i've found so far, bu i think it'll be all when you look at the available content.
Also i have few questions to dev and possible ideas.
- Is there going to be arousal feature because "mating resistance" just sounds off to me personally.
If yes, will there be "winking" mechanics to show off said arousal?
- What upgrades will you purchase for milk? Will there be any body enhancements or just stable/visual upgrades?
- If there would be body alteration, how far we could take it ie. high muscle definition or thicker butt?
Now onto ideas.
- while eating something else than grass, there's a chance for a buff/penalty, let's say for a buff increased milk production and for penalty increased arousal.
- Random events like 2 npc's mating and inceasing arousal while being nerby.
- Pheromones! When carrying high amount of milk you would attract horses eager to mate which could lead to loosing some of your milk.
I know it's a lot but hey, just speaking my mind here.

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
Ok so for now i have found 1 texture bug, when you zoom out until model gets visibly less detailed walk left and on a front leg near torso there's missing texture. This is everything i've found so far, bu i think it'll be all when you look at the available content.
Also i have few questions to dev and possible ideas.
- Is there going to be arousal feature because "mating resistance" just sounds off to me personally.
If yes, will there be "winking" mechanics to show off said arousal?
- What upgrades will you purchase for milk? Will there be any body enhancements or just stable/visual upgrades?
- If there would be body alteration, how far we could take it ie. high muscle definition or thicker butt?
Now onto ideas.
- while eating something else than grass, there's a chance for a buff/penalty, let's say for a buff increased milk production and for penalty increased arousal.
- Random events like 2 npc's mating and inceasing arousal while being nerby.
- Pheromones! When carrying high amount of milk you would attract horses eager to mate which could lead to loosing some of your milk.
I know it's a lot but hey, just speaking my mind here.
Thinking Mares:
Change flanks, butt, genetalia, teats.
Perks like shorter pregnancy, always wet or Deeper or bigger insides to handle bigger members
Bigger teats (up cow udders size or redicolusy huge) to storage more milk,

Stallions:
Change dick size and thickness, bigger balls
Perks like virility, cum production.

Hmm can image that additional mares/females also is added. So other breeding scenes can happen.
Also can be a way for a Main Character to escape a breeding happy stallion (or mare). Lure them to come across another and hope it take an interest in that NPC.

Can also think that females can for example try to take the milk by sucking it out, or licking and trying to make the Mai character orgasm and faint, to restart at the stable with no milk.

I agree that being near 2 NPC will lower the mating resistance. I think the lower it is you have lower chance in kicking the stallion of when he tries to mount you. If lowered to much, you will be in a daze.
I think a special sour berry or flower can help restoring the resistance again.

Also agree that with more milk stored, will atract creatures that want to mate with you more.
So it is a gamble if they want to head deeper into the terrain, gain milk and points and head back to the stable to use it.

Reactions: uhs6548
Feb 12, 2020
Thinking Mares:
Change flanks, butt, genetalia, teats.
Perks like shorter pregnancy, always wet or Deeper or bigger insides to handle bigger members
Bigger teats (up cow udders size or redicolusy huge) to storage more milk,

Stallions:
Change dick size and thickness, bigger balls
Perks like virility, cum production.

Hmm can image that additional mares/females also is added. So other breeding scenes can happen.
Also can be a way for a Main Character to escape a breeding happy stallion (or mare). Lure them to come across another and hope it take an interest in that NPC.

Can also think that females can for example try to take the milk by sucking it out, or licking and trying to make the Mai character orgasm and faint, to restart at the stable with no milk.

I agree that being near 2 NPC will lower the mating resistance. I think the lower it is you have lower chance in kicking the stallion of when he tries to mount you. If lowered to much, you will be in a daze.
I think a special sour berry or flower can help restoring the resistance again.

Also agree that with more milk stored, will atract creatures that want to mate with you more.
So it is a gamble if they want to head deeper into the terrain, gain milk and points and head back to the stable to use it.
whats anal sex between horses gonna look like?

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
whats anal sex between horses gonna look like?
Haha funny.

Can image that the stallion just to eager and dont care what hole he hits or just missesin his eagerness to mount her.
Or a cunning way for the mare to get out of the situation.
The goal for the stallions/males is to breed the mare, so getting them to use the other hole will reduce the pregnancy risk.

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Regarding the 1.0 Alpha file ending 05222130.a.zip still not working correctly with Linux / Ubuntu wine.
I have main menu/ Options and Controls, but when I enter the game all I have is a black screen or gray screen sometimes when moving mouse. The stats spheres on left (orange and pink) and four circles on right, one with some green blobs.

You mentioned a Linux version previously?
Regards.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi i have a problem if i play this game and no matter if i change the graphic setting and so i have still ever this no matter if it day or night in the earlier versions i had not this Problem. May you can make something about this?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes