Unity Abandoned Summer Mare Saga [v2020.11.11] [SMSaga]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm interesting, can be fun to see where this is going.
Can be fun to play the stallion also, trying to breed with mares

Hmm will see if it will have some form of transformation options.
you can use flowers and different flora to do so.
Or human adding some mix when it is feeding time.
Can see with the further use of the milk you can collect.

So you can change for example the size and shape of the genetalia and body parts.
make the stallion genetalia get bigger and thicker to pleace a mare, making him a stud

So different upgrades you can get with collecting surtain items.
eating a certain amount of flora gives point you can use.
Different flora in different locations
the more rare ones sometimes they are guarded by creatures
Up to you how to get them, by persuation, dominion/submission, cunning, fighting

Can have more different dangers like human theives trying to capture one and use you.
Wolves, bears and such. No dying, just defeat and then sex use or just faint and afterwards restart back at the stable.
Random if the creature will use mouth, ass or pussy.
Impregnation chance for such an act

Breeding , impregnation, pregnacy and birth
Hmm one of the upgrade can be that the mare or stallion can impregnate different species than their own.
can result in Hybrids you can play with.

(wishful thinking, but you can just add different coats or small changes to the horse)

Statistics on that also, titles like "breeding sow" after 30 births or so.

The main goal can be to find the one, the special stallion/mare and start a family
But many stallions just want to breed and put a foal in you

Small dangers like bees, eagles, badges, foxes, vulture than can do little damage or just anoy.

Well anyway will check this out and see how it goes.
You have my vote anyway SMareSaga

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Interesting concept though I'll wait for the stallion version before playing. As long as you get some Horse on girl action you got my vote.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I want to be in the head of the Patreon employee who's going to eventually end up reviewing this game for TOS etc.
This.. exactly. We all know their stance to incest and kinky stuff.... I wonder how pissing mare will do....

Feb 12, 2020
seemingly since you play as a mare(also stallion later on), will pregnancy and birth be added?

Also will their be a discord?

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
holy fuck the comment section exploded. glad they put a comment removal warning though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ill be taking a look at this. like upgraded MLP game :D all my dreams came tru.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Of Course: Different Farm Workers (Girls) will milk the Stallions.
Will also change your hoofs and so on

Thats what we want!

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
seemingly since you play as a mare(also stallion later on), will pregnancy and birth be added?

Also will their be a discord?
In the changelog it says so with pregnancy.

Can only hope for a birth scene animation.
Also hope you can see how the pregnacy progress, meaning seeing the belly getting bigger.

Hmm he need to add a day count. Pretty common is using a 30 days count untill birth.
But with a special potion to can right away give birth or a flower to shorten the period

Reactions: uhs6548
Feb 12, 2020
In the changelog it says so with pregnancy.

Can only hope for a birth scene animation.
Also hope you can see how the pregnacy progress, meaning seeing the belly getting bigger.

Hmm he need to add a day count. Pretty common is using a 30 days count untill birth.
But with a special potion to can right away give birth or a flower to shorten the period
yea, a birth animation would be awsome, but i also wonder if their a limit to how many are born, their should be like a very low, but rare genetic chance were your mare could give birth to twins....

also does anybody know when hell make/add discord?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes