4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I got news on Dojin Otome's twitter account being deleted. I'll just post the images in order. Luckily he shifted all updates on the sequel to @ikeda_0121 (the other twitter account) (Also this is in Google translate)

View attachment 997143
View attachment 997144
View attachment 997145
View attachment 997146
View attachment 997147
View attachment 997148
So it looks like he wanted twitter to treat the company's founding as a birthday so he changed the birthdate on the account. As a result of violating twitter's age requirements the account was immediately locked.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
So it looks like he wanted twitter to treat the company's founding as a birthday so he changed the birthdate on the account. As a result of violating twitter's age requirements the account was immediately locked.
Just glad this didn't stop or discourage progress on the next game.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I checked that Ikeda twitter just now and seem like the winter vers develoment is going pretty good. All seem awesome

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Okay this cleans up a lot of those display issues.

Linux version: (254.3 MB)
Windows version: (246.6 MB)
JoiPlay version: (314.8 MB)

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Version 2.02.02 (Unofficial)
Size Windows: 501,798,604 bytes
Size Linux: 567,329,910 bytes
Size of www: 247,019,162 bytes ~27% of the 2.02 release size
  • Fixes:
    • Text display issues
    • Animations not starting
    • Vitality shown instead of stamina
    • Description for Lewd Magazine
    • Balloon Gum is now Bubble Gum
See the 2.02.01 Release

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
The gameplay is so easy and so fun, I can't understand why people want cheats for this.

If this game was one with extreme boring griding I would understand, but nothing near that.
this is a re release....dont want to "play" again

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
Okay this cleans up a lot of those display issues.

Linux version: (254.3 MB)
Windows version: (246.6 MB)
JoiPlay version: (314.8 MB)

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Version 2.02.02 (Unofficial)
Size Windows: 501,798,604 bytes
Size Linux: 567,329,910 bytes
Size of www: 247,019,162 bytes ~27% of the 2.02 release size
  • Fixes:
    • Text display issues
    • Animations not starting
    • Vitality shown instead of stamina
    • Description for Lewd Magazine
    • Balloon Gum is now Bubble Gum
See the 2.02.01 Release
Youre a fucking god, this repackage streamlines so much for me, thanks a ton.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I really dislike games where you have to do repeptitive, uninteresting minigames to get through stuff, are there any cheats or other stuff for this?

Sep 12, 2018
I saw winter side of the game, it has way more functionality than right now.
Extra positions and more placement via mouse.
Cant wait for it to come out.

Jan 6, 2021
can someone give a short description of the new update please ....
and is it worth downloading it again? (i am too lazy to do those minigames again and again) (are there new Hscenes?)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Youre a fucking god, this repackage streamlines so much for me, thanks a ton.
You're quite welcome, I started on these repackages about 5 months ago knowing basically nothing about RPG Maker MV.

Before that, Summer Memories was already a favorite game of mine. After cutting my teeth on both Saint Em and Mira, Succumate came out. Since I play on Linux and the framework I'm using supports Linux natively I figured I'd swap out that and be done, but once I got inside, I saw that a huge amount of functionality was commented out.

I resolved to fix that, because I like the author and want them to succeed. Bad ratings because a third party wasn't willing to put in the effort seems wrong to me.

Well, it turns out that I worked on it for weeks. It was significantly more complex than I originally thought. Also the Kagura patches created a kind of moving target. But on the plus side there was things I could port directly to this game.

In the end it is about making something that would be worth the $20/$30.

I'm not good at generating content. Nor am I good at story boarding/UI design. I'm good at tracking down and tweaking the technical pieces. I'm good at looking at things from the user's POV. And frankly I can be a little cdo (ocd with the letters in the correct order) about things.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
can someone give a short description of the new update please ....
and is it worth downloading it again? (i am too lazy to do those minigames again and again) (are there new Hscenes?)
Yes, for all of the sub heroines and main girls, +cosplay, +other stuff. If you have a save that will work nicely, or just play through a month working only on your stamina. There's a skill now that can give you 2k per day provided you have at least 70 mp.

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

dart77

Feb 14, 2018
On the joiPlay version checking the laundry basket doesn't work? Can someone confirm? I've tried 2 different versions, but clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
FINALLY BEAT THE GAME 100%!!!
1. All Aff scenes both main+sub girls.
2. All Coax option available for both main+sub girls.
3. All skills unlocked.
4. All entries unlocked.
5. 29th day Aff scene unlocked.
6. All 10 endings unlocked.
This is the fully complete save of v2.02, later update has to wait and see what's new.

Last edited:

dart77

Feb 14, 2018
I'll look at it when I get a chance
Actually, in the JoiPlay version only clicking on characters work. No other clickable item works. So you can't go out of the house basically, since you can't click on the door. And I guess the minigames aren't really playable either, because of the controls. Just letting people know

Reactions: the Last dawn
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes