4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
are they finished working on the game or were they still planning any more additions?
I'm still working on my unofficial version. That said I believe Dojin Otome has moved on to Winter Memories, and there are no more DLC planned for Summer Memories at this point.

Edit:
M shows up as one of the widest characters with proportional fonts so:
image_20210126_064855.png

Yes that is 15 'M' characters

Last edited:
Reactions: b3gf3sh and philtwo

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Some tips for the affection events of the side characters:

Akari (Aff 60) – afternoon (in the morning of the same day, sex with her)
Akari (Aff 80) – afternoon
Akari (Aff 100) – afternoon

Kagami (Aff 60) – afternoon
Kagami (Aff 80)– night
Kagami (Aff 100)– evening

Mizuki (Aff 60)– afternoon
Mizuki (Aff 80)– afternoon
Mizuki (Aff 100)– evening

Shizuru (Aff 60) – afternoon
Shizuru (Aff 80) – night
Shizuru (Aff 100) – night

Suzuka (Aff 60) – morning
Suzuka (Aff 80) – evening
Suzuka (Aff 100) – morning

J360up

Jan 24, 2018
Version? Save file?
Version 2.02 - Don't worry, managed to reboot it and I had a save, on to NG+ rn tho :D

I'm not sure what happened nor could I reproduce it as when I loaded the game back up I did exactly the same thing prior to the crash and it didn't trigger it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if this was already mentioned, but any chance we can put this on the front page?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So it appears Translator++ ran a little bit amok when I used to translate the internal event names.

The result, not what one would call a quality product.

I'm working on cleaning up several thousand lines of dialog. That's going to take a little time, but I will be putting out 2.02.03 as soon as I can.

agrael72

Apr 9, 2018
Is it me or does this look like a 3DS game? I'm looking forward to it but he trailer and GUI looked like it was set up for a portable.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
can anyone specify ending of each heroines? this includes threesome and 4some, and what is the best ending currently?
I don't understand your question(s). If you mean to ask how to get all 10 endings, there's a Steam guide floating around. If you mean to ask what each of the sex scenes entail, It would be faster to just watch them than try to explain them. You can easily get the 5 endings surrounding the main heroines in the same playthrough. Just make sure you don't grab the threesome or foursome skill too early. Also, try to ask each of the 5 subheroines for sex at least once (not counting their quest completion sex scene). That way, you'll start with them spawned in during New Game+. Should be super easy to max out their affection in your second playthrough.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes