4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
esto es para el que entieda español yo si puedo salir de la casa en la versión JoiPlay si quieren que les diga pero solo lo puedo explicar en español

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
si no me equivoco esto es lo que nesesita
1.selesionan la opción de la imagen 20210123_222238.jpg
2.usamos la siguiente opción 20210123_222036.jpg
3.nos apresela una pestaña nueba y ocultamos el menu y dejamos la nueba pestaña .luego en la misma pestaña nos desplazamos como se muetra en la image 20210123_223234.jpg nos deplasamos asta encotra este apartado 20210123_221833.jpg y por ultimo precionamos varias veces etre la fleca y el 9 y la puerta y se abrira y no permite sali. Screenshot_20210123-224852_JoiPlay.jpg
NOTA tedra que aser esto cadabes que quieras salir , para el que traduca esto as que se entied mejor soy mu malo explicado

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Actually, in the JoiPlay version only clicking on characters work. No other clickable item works. So you can't go out of the house basically, since you can't click on the door. And I guess the minigames aren't really playable either, because of the controls. Just letting people know
I think I see why. Instead of using coordinates of the mouse click, it is tracking the mouse in real time (changing of cursor when hovering over something active) and since there's no mouse in JoiPlay well, that doesn't work. I'm looking at what I can do to work around it.

Reactions: the Last dawn

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
How to unlock 200 lewdness for aunt? I did it in first walktrough, but didn't seen the scene, in New game + how trigger it???

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I've been trying to get Yui's cosplay scene for a while now. I've done the perversion and service ones (one bar at a time since someone said "simultaneously raising them overlaps the scenes") I even made sure that Yui's ending is available too.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Actually, in the JoiPlay version only clicking on characters work. No other clickable item works. So you can't go out of the house basically, since you can't click on the door. And I guess the minigames aren't really playable either, because of the controls. Just letting people know
I think I have a fix, at least the door works. I've put together a new RGA this morning, Mini games may still be difficult to play, might need to add button input to them, but that's not in this release.

I've been trying to get Yui's cosplay scene for a while now. I've done the perversion and service ones (one bar at a time since someone said "simultaneously raising them overlaps the scenes") I even made sure that Yui's ending is available too.
Have you tried doing homework with her again? Have you gotten the four some event? I believe both are requirements.

Anybody know what game is very similar to this game??? im addicted already
Succumate is similar in visual style but a very different story line.

Does patch 2.02 work for non-steam?
With my Script.vdf, yes. But I wouldn't use that, I would use the version I've put together (2.02.02). You'll be much happier.

Reactions: Myslime01

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Have you tried doing homework with her again? Have you gotten the four some event? I believe both are requirements.
No to neither, I thought it was all just a solo thing for each girl (Guess I'll get the foursome option too) Thanks.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What skills should I pick first ? Is there a guide somewhere how to unlock skills the fastest way ?

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
What skills should I pick first ? Is there a guide somewhere how to unlock skills the fastest way ?
The best would be the bug jelly skill that you need for the blonde (the thing to catch bug) once I was able to get over 100 point with that

Reactions: Angmir

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The best would be the bug jelly skill that you need for the blonde (the thing to catch bug) once I was able to get over 100 point with that
Bug skills/fishing skills are good to max out first, as they can be used for homework and sold (you'll need cash). Stamina is super important as well.

Play through the dishes and math games. Math should be pretty easy, dishes, the key is to make sure they go to 0 and not negative. Scrub hard, then soft.
I would plan on playing through at least twice, affection is used in other parts of the game, and new game+ starts you with 10 of everything (while keeping your affection level)

Edit:
I'll be doing a reset and playing through the entire game again to find visual issues like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Need to see if I can adjust the bars on the left up a few pixels, or the text down.
Also someone said they couldn't get the 200 events for the Aunt, but:
so I'll try again from scratch. Finally someone was saying that affection was 0 for 3 of the side girls but:
So I'll confirm that as well.

Remember, if you have one of my versions, you can use F6 to take a screenshot quickly.

Edit2:
Oh and I'm going to leave this here as well:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferghus and Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Where do I sell fish and bugs ?

Lady at the shop sure doesnt buy them (the tabs other than Items are grayed out)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes