4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

JirayaSama

Jan 25, 2020
how do i catch level 1 bugs???
it always give me level 2-4 bugs....
never 1 level i already finished the game twice
help plz tnx
To catch level 1/2 bug you have to go to the map dry river bed and put some bug repelent on the only tree there
the mountain tree only have rare bug

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
How is it something like this passes the no-shota rule on f95? Meanwhile other games where there's like 1 random kid barely in the game gets it removed. Thinking of Young Wife Souffle iirc.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How is it something like this passes the no-shota rule on f95? Meanwhile other games where there's like 1 random kid barely in the game gets it removed. Thinking of Young Wife Souffle iirc.
They've recently somewhat relaxed the rules about 2d loli/shota contents, I guess Young Wife can be reposted in here if you make the request because of that.

Reactions: Toweke

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I'm starting on a new project today, (I think I'm finally done with Succumate).

sm_2.02.01.png

Goals:
  • Fixes
    • Shopping window (buttons cut off)
    • User menu window (overlap)
    • Spelling
    • Grammar
    • Control codes
    • Change -30 VL to +30 VL (it adds, does not subtract)
    • Fix item descriptions
    • Fix "0 (Max) affection" of the P. E. Teacher
    • Dishes mini-game (explanation at the very least)
    • Window overlap in various locations
  • Improvements
    • Reduced size (remove unused images, better audio compression, better image compression)
    • Internal translations
    • EXE Icon
    • Allowing 1, 2, or 3 in the math mini-game
    • Startup in full screen option
    • General keyboard support (stretch goal)
    • Long MC name support (15 characters)
  • Upgrades
    • NW.js
    • PixiJS
    • RPGMaker MV core
    • RPGMaker Plugin Updates
  • OS Support
    • Native Linux support (with menus)
    • JoiPlay support
Let me know if there's something I missed that you'd like me to fix up. Not planning on adding a cheat engine (right now) given the New Game+ is so powerful.

Edit:
Added more after a partial play through. A lot of things have regressed in terms of quality. It will take several weeks to properly fix and test. That said, with basic optimizations I'm already looking at a ~40% drop in size.

Last edited:

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
So I'm starting on a new project today, (I think I'm finally done with Succumate).

View attachment 991668

Goals:
  • Fixes
    • Spelling
    • Grammar
    • Control codes
    • Fix item descriptions
  • Improvements
    • Reduced size (remove unused images, better audio compression, better image compression)
    • Internal translations
    • EXE Icon
  • Upgrades
    • NW.js
    • PixiJS
    • RPGMaker MV core
  • OS Support
    • JoiPlay support
Let me know if there's something I missed that you'd like me to fix up. Not planning on adding a cheat engine (right now) given the New Game+ is so powerful.

Edit:
Added more after a partial play through. A lot of things have regressed in terms of quality. It will take several weeks to properly fix and test. That said, with basic optimizations I'm already looking at a ~40% drop in size.
You'r a fk hero!

PD. i can't start YUI unifrom scene and 3P or 4P skill still in black :/

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020

View attachment 991668

Goals:
  • Fixes
    • Spelling
    • Grammar
    • Control codes
    • Fix item descriptions
  • Improvements
    • Internal translations
    • EXE Icon
  • Upgrades
    • NW.js
    • PixiJS
    • RPGMaker MV core
  • OS Support
    • JoiPlay support

Edit:
holy shit pog you a legend for this

Asier-regen

Feb 13, 2018
I think only cosplay is bugged, normal scenes are fine. You need to rise homework to 100 every time to progress with a girl, I'm assuming that's what you missed
Thank you very much, you saved me. In the end it was that and what happened is that I misunderstood the instructions at the beginning.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
For those who are advanced in this game. I unlocked the foursome two hearts event from the blonde and the mom. Does that mean exist one for the other sister too? Unless it no exist I believe I tried everything....but nothing. Well maybe almost everything. I guess I'll keep trying diferent stuffs.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Well I'm getting into the internal translation phase after audio and image optimization. I've already trimmed off about 495 MB from the package, I'm hoping to trim off some more. (The www directory went from 907,088,949 bytes to 388,829,601 bytes.)

Unfortunately, some of these gains will be lost with the newer NW.js and others will go as I fix things up. Still I'm looking at approximately a 60% reduction in size by simply using better optimizations and removing pictures that are never shown in the game.

Also I'm adding a something new, screenshots with F6.
image_20210119_063945.png

This should give an easy way to capture any problems people see.

This is going to be an incremental process, so there's going to be more than one version.

Working as of now:
  • Screenshots
  • Updated Plugins
  • Full screen startup option
  • NW.js v0.50.3
  • PixiJS v5.3.7
  • RPGMaker MV Core Script Updates
Again, if there are particular things you'd like me to look at an address, letting me know now (or early in the process) makes it much easier on me than later.

Reactions: darlic

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Woaah, I remember struggling playing this in japanese. What a surprise there's an english version with patches and dlc. Thanks to the uploader. Anyone know is there's a new about translating other games of the same creator? I'm quite interested in an english version of this one " "

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Well I'm getting into the internal translation phase after audio and image optimization. I've already trimmed off about 495 MB from the package, I'm hoping to trim off some more. (The www directory went from 907,088,949 bytes to 388,829,601 bytes.)

Unfortunately, some of these gains will be lost with the newer NW.js and others will go as I fix things up. Still I'm looking at approximately a 60% reduction in size by simply using better optimizations and removing pictures that are never shown in the game.

Also I'm adding a something new, screenshots with F6.
View attachment 993077

This should give an easy way to capture any problems people see.

This is going to be an incremental process, so there's going to be more than one version.

Working as of now:
  • Screenshots
  • Updated Plugins
  • Full screen startup option
  • NW.js v0.50.3
  • PixiJS v5.3.7
  • RPGMaker MV Core Script Updates
Again, if there are particular things you'd like me to look at an address, letting me know now (or early in the process) makes it much easier on me than later.
if you had 1,000 stamina and play from 0 again, the menko game is broken (your damage is 10-20 max)

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Woaah, I remember struggling playing this in japanese. What a surprise there's an english version with patches and dlc. Thanks to the uploader. Anyone know is there's a new about translating other games of the same creator? I'm quite interested in an english version of this one " "
There is an english version of it and i think its this one https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...b-my-study-ver-1-06.38710/page-2#post-4413545

Its also floating around on various other sites.

Reactions: S-X-MAN and dyra

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
if you had 1,000 stamina and play from 0 again, the menko game is broken (your damage is 10-20 max)
I will look into this tomorrow morning. Thank you.

In the meantime I've finally figured out what is causing the save/ load screens to render badly and increased the save slots. 500 should be enough, right?

Reactions: darlic
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes