4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Question: for Miyuki, how do i meet the "handy after a leak" requirement for her BBQ scene? Im assumming i need to wet myself on purpose. But im not sure.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Question: for Miyuki, how do i meet the "handy after a leak" requirement for her BBQ scene? Im assumming i need to wet myself on purpose. But im not sure.
You wet yourself on purpose then after the scene plays where she finds your pants you talk to her before going to bed. I think she has to be alone in the room for it to trigger, but I'm not entirely sure.

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

michika

Jun 13, 2017
You wet yourself on purpose then after the scene plays where she finds your pants you talk to her before going to bed. I think she has to be alone in the room for it to trigger, but I'm not entirely sure.
Yeah. I think pretty much everyone who atleast finish the game once and start over are easily to miss this event. Because doing the talk action kind of pointless, atleast for me. Thanks for the head up.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dojin Otome's twitter account is gone.
Guessing Twitter didn't agree with some of the content or something. Perhaps its just me check out for yourselves.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone give the completed saves from the old version? I already deleted my old game and the saves are gone along with it xD

Asier-regen

Feb 13, 2018
se heroines' affection simultaneously event might overlap and you won't get cosplay, it heppend to me i think, I got Yui but couldn't g
I don't know if it's the case, but I just started the game and without looking for it I increased the affection of all the heroines simultaneously (they are all at 20) and now the reward scenes are not activated. Should I start over?

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I don't know if it's the case, but I just started the game and without looking for it I increased the affection of all the heroines simultaneously (they are all at 20) and now the reward scenes are not activated. Should I start over?
Just reset their stats on a newgame+ rather then a fresh start, should be fine, though i didn't get the chance to try new stuff myself

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Is there a fix for the aunt cause she stuck at 20 affection even thought I did her event where my guy rub his penis on her ass by "accident" (here the save file not sure if it's useless or not)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes