4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Is there a fix for the aunt cause she stuck at 20 affection even thought I did her event where my guy rub his penis on her ass by "accident" (here the save file not sure if it's useless or not)
You could try to finish the game then reset their stats on new game+

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a fix for the aunt cause she stuck at 20 affection even thought I did her event where my guy rub his penis on her ass by "accident"
Have you done this?:
1- Cum in your pants (easily done by using item)
2- Trigger the Aunt masturbate scene by sleeping with any of the sisters

Most event happen on afternoon so sometimes it take a while to be able to freely navigate on that time. Also the game have different priority value for every character so if you too deep with Yui/Rio progression, the Aunt trigger event would take a while to playout.

clifden

Formerly 'Militars'
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know if it's the case, but I just started the game and without looking for it I increased the affection of all the heroines simultaneously (they are all at 20) and now the reward scenes are not activated. Should I start over?
I think only cosplay is bugged, normal scenes are fine. You need to rise homework to 100 every time to progress with a girl, I'm assuming that's what you missed

Reactions: Asier-regen

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
For the rio route to get bugs is this the trees i need to click so i can spread bug Jellly?
No, there are two trees available to collect bugs: the first is located right at the mountain entrance (the screen before the one you posted), the other one is by the river.
You have to click on them to trigger the jelly placement

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I really like this game but after the 3 main heroines endings I'm kind of lost
how can i unlock 3some 4some?

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
Anyone got the link for the android port? It's gone from sensitive username's blog.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
No, there are two trees available to collect bugs: the first is located right at the mountain entrance (the screen before the one you posted), the other one is by the river.
actually three in total,you have two of them on the mountain entrance, the one on the left and the one on the right which you can apply the jelly

Reactions: Ferghus and darlic

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Have you done this?:
1- Cum in your pants (easily done by using item)
2- Trigger the Aunt masturbate scene by sleeping with any of the sisters

Most event happen on afternoon so sometimes it take a while to be able to freely navigate on that time. Also the game have different priority value for every character so if you too deep with Yui/Rio progression, the Aunt trigger event would take a while to playout.
haven't tried the 2 option

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
You know playing this over again. I wonder if the the mc's actual sister was ever going to be involved in the story since she does act a bit ara ara with him in the beginning. And has an actual name being "Sachiko". But the brother doesn't

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
JapanFreak

then it's three, the foot of the mountain has two bait trees, one on the left and one on the right of the path/screen, whatever.

zeburaX

Mar 25, 2018
You know playing this over again. I wonder if the the mc's actual sister was ever going to be involved in the story since she does act a bit ara ara with him in the beginning. And has an actual name being "Sachiko". But the brother doesn't
Sachiko is his mom

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Sachiko is his mom
Yeah i realized after i patched it. In the steam version, without the uncen patch it says that his parents died in a crash and that he lives with his siblings. But when you uncen the game it goes to mother and father and he is an only child. With the intro being slightly different as well. Your character actually has internal dialogue with himself talking about the crash.
But i still find it interesting that she still has a gold name when she is first introduced. But the father doesn't. Same when it from pre patch

Last edited:

adamstrong957

Jan 10, 2018
how do i catch level 1 bugs???
it always give me level 2-4 bugs....
never 1 level i already finished the game twice
help plz tnx

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes