4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
same question
or more rather: is the game uploaded is with the installed dlc or its not, and whats the risk of instaling it ?
Theres no risk at all, its virus free, so no problems, and yes, the DLC is installed with the game, so when you're gonna open and play the game, the DLC will be installed IN the game, you're gonna unlock new H scenes exc, but of course you have some "achievements" to unlock first, like lewdness/service/perversion to 100/200 :D

Last edited:

Softserve

Oct 15, 2019
I'll just add a full 100%save here (Full Memories and Diary Entries),

Would recommend if you want to play not to load any of the save included, just start a new game.

I merged the Jap ver. and current version to get a full unlock of events and Diary entries. This means if you load any of the save files, you will get loading errors as they try to load assets in JP instead of Kagura's translated files.

Last edited:

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to complete the rare bug and fish collection on the girl in the mountain?
For level 1-2 bugs and fishes you have to put the sticky bait on the river tree and fish there. For the level 2-3-4 bugs you have to put the sticky bait on the trees in the mountains. For the level 2-3-4 fishes you have to fish in the see, go to the beach and then fish in the secondary area on the top left.

Reactions: anynameiwishharhar

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I'll just add a full 100%save here, would recommend if you want to play not to load any of the save included, just start a new game. I merged the Jap ver. and current version to get a full unlock of events and Diary entries.
Love you.
Thank you very much.

Jan 30, 2019
Theres no risk at all, its virus free, so no problems, and yes, the DLC is installed with the game, so when you're gonna open and play the game, the DLC will be installed IN the game, you're gonna unlock new H scenes exc, but of course you have some "achievements" to unlock first, like lewdness/service/perversion to 100/200 :D
I was asking about crashesh etc, but you already answer it. Thanks <3

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Too many things to do , can't do anything done , can't understand what to do to increase affection and all , does anyone have a completed game save file ? thanks

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Holy shit one of the best games ever gets the DLC treatment. Nice! and with some really hot scenes too.

If perpendicular paizuri through a tight buttoned shirt isn't god's way of saying he loves us, then lawd forgive me for what I'm boutta to do!

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I played through this when it first came out, only to be disapointed the threesome/foursome was just the normal sex animation with the other women just sitting off to the side waiting. Does this DLC improve those scenes at all? I saw something about a bonus foursome event, but I don't want to put all those hours in again only to find out the group sex scenes weren't improved.
No, but look foward to that on the sequel. The dev has posted some previews on his ci-en and the girls are masturbating themselves if you aren't fucking them in 3p and 4p.
Also he's making some high res pixel sex that focus more on the girls and that stuff. IT'S GONNA BE WILD!

Reactions: darlic and Gabaw

fakeboy123

Oct 19, 2019
I'll just add a full 100%save here, would recommend if you want to play not to load any of the save included, just start a new game. I merged the Jap ver. and current version to get a full unlock of events and Diary entries.
How do we put this save in from the download

Militars

Sep 28, 2017
You have to achieve 100/200 points in lewdness/service/perversion. If you're talking about Yui, then idk, i havent still unlocked her outfit.
someone mentioned it earlier that it's a bug if you raise heroines' affection simultaneously event might overlap and you won't get cosplay, it heppend to me i think, I got Yui but couldn't get Miyuki

bazik

Oct 17, 2020
SIDE CHARACTERS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get any level 1 bugs and fishes

coffe

May 19, 2017
No, but look foward to that on the sequel. The dev has posted some previews on his ci-en and the girls are masturbating themselves if you aren't fucking them in 3p and 4p.
Also he's making some high res pixel sex that focus more on the girls and that stuff. IT'S GONNA BE WILD!
Sauce?

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes