4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
any way to cheat? I tried using the online save editor but there is too many values, don't know what to change.
With new game+ all your stats are carried over and you get 10 copies of every item, so cheating is not really needed.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I have a question regarding the cosplay action in the Coax menu. How to do it? The sound "aww" happens every time I click it.
You must have seen the event for each girl where they change into another outfit. Check the status events in my guide, it's linked in the OP.

you can fuck other NPCs besides the main three. NPC at the beach, store , mountain , and park.
You could fuck them before too but it was only a repeatable scene. Also, you forgot the sport teacher.

what are the new contents? i have played the first version but idk what is there to discover in this version
There are 33 new events, 6 for each of the 3 main girls that are bound to their lewd, service and perversion stats and 3 new events for each of the 5 side girls.

The 5 side girls now also have affection events after you've beaten their quest lines/minigames but they already start at affection 40 plus an additional goodbye scene at the end of the game if you got their affection 100 event. And you can coax them or ask them to have sex like with the 3 main girls.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
There was an update in latest article in Ci-en, in the last update they add animation for sex play screen for more info you can see in
this is not an update for summer memories but for the future winter memories games

Reactions: darlic

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
There was an update in latest article in Ci-en, in the last update they add animation for sex play screen for more info you can see in
Here's an easy way you can tell if it is winter memories. Look in the upper left hand corner. The 12th month is not summer.

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
First, sorry for my English. Second, I've been doing research on Ci-en and on Doujin Otome's Twitter, and these images are from a future game they're working on, and it looks like they're in a very early stage of development. Very good contribution gives us hope for more content of this great game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
If you're talking JoiPlay I think I put in some notes about that into the changelog.

RogueNoise

May 1, 2021
Anyone can share 100% save data? mine was corrupted and have start over again. I don't want waste another time replay it, so I asking anyone give me save data for instant unlock it

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes