4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you replying, also i guess this question was most geared towards you since you've done a lot for the community keep up the goodwork.
I suppose I could add an option to freeze the date.

It might do bad things on the first day, and I need to get two things solved first.

1. Fix for Diselmine animations on JoiPlay
2. Island SAGA out

If that's what you're asking for...

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018

It might do bad things on the first day, and I need to get two things solved first.

2. Island SAGA out

i will waiting for the islan saga out

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019

2. Island SAGA out

Sorry I didn't mean to increase your work load, you don't have to do it. I just wanted to ask a question on the matter is all.
But I do think others on the site would like the date to be froze if they're in agreement to it that is.

Reactions: dragongale

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry I didn't mean to increase your work load, you don't have to do it. I just wanted to ask a question on the matter is all.
But I do think others on the site would like the date to be froze if they're in agreement to it that is.
Sorry I wasn't very clear. I'm trying to set expectations as to when I could get this done, and making sure I understood the request correctly. If you want it immediately, I cannot make that happen. That said, I have a few different ideas on how to implement this. I feel like this should be a reward for something big.
  1. A special item (stop watch) that you get in New Game+, but only if you reset everything
  2. A new hot spot to click on, once you've collected all 93 diary pages
  3. A coax skill you can learn for 1000 SP (single day only) and only after everything else has been purchased
Thoughts?

Reactions: Rize

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Sorry I wasn't very clear. I'm trying to set expectations as to when I could get this done, and making sure I understood the request correctly. If you want it immediately, I cannot make that happen. That said, I have a few different ideas on how to implement this. I feel like this should be a reward for something big.
  1. A special item (stop watch) that you get in New Game+, but only if you reset everything
  2. A new hot spot to click on, once you've collected all 93 diary pages
  3. A coax skill you can learn for 1000 SP (single day only) and only after everything else has been purchased
Thoughts?
I like all 3 of those ideas.
"2" and "3" Particularly, since many players on this site and steam have collected all of them by now.
And that new hotspot on the screen is a good idea and I do like how some effort needs to be enforced on the player.

The stopwatch I think some grinding will be required: Stoptime, Run up mountain, sleep, and repeat. Not that bad of grinding to get to 1000 again.
I think its also important to make it different from the "memories" menu since you can do pretty much the same thing too. (Not to shoot down your ideas of stopping time just wanted to point out the similarity of the two.)

A thought I had (For the developer next time they post for the new game) that Dojin Otome could implement a over the phone begging coax skill where the protagonist pleads with their parents to stay a few more days not too many of course.

Or "2" the protagonist goes to a shrine gives a suffecient amount offerings and asks for a small snow storm to extend the holiday. Doing so will cause you to be stuck in your house for a while but can freely do anything in it.

Reactions: Rize

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone explain the mini game with the math I know I have to click on the bar and block but it doesn't work all the time

I play with JoyPlay

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Can someone explain the mini game with the math I know I have to click on the bar and block but it doesn't work all the time

I play with JoyPlay
For JoiPlay I set it up to use the 1 2 and 3 keys. Just use those instead.

schmidt12

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone have any tips for the running mini-game? Does homework certificate work on it? It's really hard on a Microsoft surface lol

ShazSter12

Jul 19, 2020
i started playing this game using perfect start save file and due to 99999 energy he wont stop having sex and that led to uncle finding out and throwing me out can someone tell me how to stop having sex plz

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes