4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
If you're talking JoiPlay I think I put in some notes about that into the changelog.
Hey i want to know, i'm using joiplay to play this game and i have an error when inplay track and field minigame, the enter and escape button did not work property for me, i press enter button when left foot and still stun, i dunno why

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey i want to know, i'm using joiplay to play this game and i have an error when inplay track and field minigame, the enter and escape button did not work property for me, i press enter button when left foot and still stun, i dunno why
I'll need to look at that, do the arrow keys work properly?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So left right does the same thing, looks like a bug I'll need to investigate.

Reactions: Naufal02

Lyfissad

Nov 11, 2020
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
where am i suppose to put the perfect start files?
does it go in the game folder?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.05 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.1M
Linux164.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.05 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.1M
Linux164.8M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thanks you for update

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks you for update
Of course, it was a tricky bit to get correct. Basically when you miss a step it stops input processing, but if you'd get a step it would register that, then immediately use your button press for the next step. Waiting till button release was bad because it was then nearly impossible to hit the bar.

Reactions: Naufal02

betocuaz

Feb 14, 2020
Finally after his move, DojinOtome will continue with the project when it has internet from May 9th.
Meanwhile, it will continue to advance in what it can do offline.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Finally after his move, DojinOtome will continue with the project when it has internet from May 9th.
Meanwhile, it will continue to advance in what it can do offline.
did he say anything regarding when it’s planned to be released?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the new side events with the sub heroines? Their affection just stays at 60(Max) for me.
There's a guide somewhere.

Hint you can raise it to 100 for subs, 200 for the primary heroines.

schmidt12

Mar 4, 2021
How do you validate/cum if you don't have a mouse wheel? I'm using a laptop and the tutorial didn't help.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I've been trying to add more days just to test it out using the Save Editor. (The Variable for days is "111") and you can increase it (However, you must make a new/new+ save and then it will take in affect.)

But your still locked at 30 days because the Going home event still occurs on the 30th.
Anyone got any ideas on how to assign the Going home event to the end of the newly added days I created. (RPGMaker ain't my specialty)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I've been trying to add more days just to test it out using the Save Editor. (The Variable for days is "111") and you can increase it (However, you must make a new/new+ save and then it will take in affect.)

But your still locked at 30 days because the Going home event still occurs on the 30th.
Anyone got any ideas on how to assign the Going home event to the end of the newly added days I created. (RPGMaker ain't my specialty)
If it was me, I would go after the calendar events on map 32. Specifically EV001 and not progress days. Instead I would make the depend on the skip days to be used to move forward in time. (to the next day, the next family event, or the end). Should be pretty easy and straight foward.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
If it was me, I would go after the calendar events on map 32. Specifically EV001 and not progress days. Instead I would make the depend on the skip days to be used to move forward in time. (to the next day, the next family event, or the end). Should be pretty easy and straight foward.
Thank you replying, also i guess this question was most geared towards you since you've done a lot for the community keep up the goodwork.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes