4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
You got done goofed, Boku-kun by the Father
Imagine being the guy where your daughters and wife getting in on with boi half your age
Not to mention , boi got other side chicks as well and childhood friend in slut making with ntr shooting from back to the future to the boi's best friend

Sound quality is good, the char is good , i can't imagine boi's dick is a dong bbw, i baffled at boi's lust and most of all the gachaman is still around!
Boi a chad you know
Where the witch that kill us with "poison" though in the other game , can't wait for next game is "revenge" game with another guy.

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.2M
Linux164.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Thanks for all your work on the Linux ports and other improvements!

I can start the game on Ubuntu, select new Game and get through the first screen. However, right as it asks me to type in my name, the game crashes and goes to the attached screen. Could I be skipping some step?

1621651630854.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks for all your work on the Linux ports and other improvements!

I can start the game on Ubuntu, select new Game and get through the first screen. However, right as it asks me to type in my name, the game crashes and goes to the attached screen. Could I be skipping some step?

View attachment 1206253
Wow, that’s bad. What version of Ubuntu? I use 20.04.

Reactions: elverXxX

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but does anyone have the changelogs for the most recent versions of the game? I've been away for a while and want to know how much has been added to the game since then.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but does anyone have the changelogs for the most recent versions of the game? I've been away for a while and want to know how much has been added to the game since then.
Sort of. If you're using my version, I list most if not all changes I make. Kagura changelogs are more like reading something that says "fire hot" or "water wet"

DLC added events for every girl, new skills, and basically was a pretty good upgrade.

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Sort of. If you're using my version, I list most if not all changes I make. Kagura changelogs are more like reading something that says "fire hot" or "water wet"

DLC added events for every girl, new skills, and basically was a pretty good upgrade.
Thanks! Also, I checked the dev's blog and it looks they've added stuff like alt perspective cuts in March, is that stuff a part of this game or the planned sequel?

palezoic

Sep 29, 2020
man, acidentally unlocked 3-some and 4 -some in a same save, now I can't find anyway to see the 3-some save even when I hit that red switch, anyone has the save or link to see that scene ?

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something here but I can't seem to get Rio's first service event. Her service level is past 100, it should happen automatically, but it never does. Am I supposed to be at a certain aff. level?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Not sure if I'm missing something here but I can't seem to get Rio's first service event. Her service level is past 100, it should happen automatically, but it never does. Am I supposed to be at a certain aff. level?
Yes, 100 affection if I recall correctly, and seen the 100 affection event.

Reactions: PluckyFuckling
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes