4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

throthrowawayacc123

Jul 23, 2020
i am confusion.
is this the game + dlc or just the dlc?
also is this a sequel to summer memories?
if it is a sequel, where can i find the "previous" game?

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
Can't wait for winter memories to be released, dojin's games have been getting consistently better each time. I didn't really like demos lord's familiar in general, Succumate was fine but it didn't exploit it's full potential, I didn't like the endings either. THIS one though, it made many advances on all aspects, it's simpler and better at the same time. Winter memories might polish the general formula and give us something great. Just wanted to drop this appreciation comment here, keep having fun guys!!

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone got any news regarding the winter memmories I saw at ci-en je put some new posts but sadly not a follower anyone kindly to share with us

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone got any news regarding the winter memories I saw at ci-en je put some new posts but sadly not a follower anyone kindly to share with us
It's completely free to follow, but as for the latest post:
New calligraphy mini-game for Yui
Tasks to advance affection, rather than grinding out chores
Overworld map rearrangement
Possible travel to the inn, shrine, hotel, ectera.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It's completely free to follow, but as for the latest post:
New calligraphy mini-game for Yui
Tasks to advance affection, rather than grinding out chores
Overworld map rearrangement
Possible travel to the inn, shrine, hotel, ectera.
We need winter memories on this side!

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I actually fucked myself in the game. I have no AP left, the main doesn't want to nap since it's night, all the girls are unavaliable since one is sleeping, one is in the shower and one on the toilet. Is there a way to progress time without them and without AP???

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I actually fucked myself in the game. I have no AP left, the main doesn't want to nap since it's night, all the girls are unavaliable since one is sleeping, one is in the shower and one on the toilet. Is there a way to progress time without them and without AP???
Click on the part that says Night to advance to the next time slice. That's part of the tutorial.

Edit:
Wording

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Just finished replaying this game after a good ~9 months but with the modded version this time around and wow is everything so much easier. It really lets you enjoy the game more than the regular version. Huge thanks to the dev of the modded version

Reactions: Rize

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished replaying this game after a good ~9 months but with the modded version this time around and wow is everything so much easier. It really lets you enjoy the game more than the regular version. Huge thanks to the dev of the modded version
He's literally above your comment.

• Haha
Reactions: ghilst and Cul

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
For some reason the Menko story was so good. I kinda want a game about Mentai climbing up the ladder to greatness like in pokemon

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes