4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.2M
Linux164.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
hy bro how can i access cheats in this game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
hy bro how can i access cheats in this game
I didn't include a cheat engine, because frankly it isn't needed in this game. You can use save editor online if you really feel you need it, but with how new game+ works, it should be pretty easy. You don't even need to go to the last day to continue your progress to a new game (at least after you've gone to the last day once.)

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
How to get Side Characters Endings?
Got Akari (the Loli) to 100 Affection but I can only Chose the Endings for the Main characters.
After saying goodbye to your aunt/cousins in the house there'll be an option to visit the side characters choosing to wait a bit or something. Since they're side characters you cannot dayskip with only their endings, either max one of the mains or wait until day 30

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Does the saga end here or is there gonna be a sequel aside the DLC content?
As for "Summer Memories+", the game is complete. Winter memories is in the works for now. you can follow DojinOtome's blogs here:

P.s. i recommend google translate unless you know japanese.

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
I just started the game, and im trying to click on the laundry basket, but nothing happens. I'm on Android if anyone can help.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I just started the game, and im trying to click on the laundry basket, but nothing happens. I'm on Android if anyone can help.
If you're using JoiPlay, you need to use my JoiPlay package. The game won't play correctly otherwise.

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
is the patch erase toilet event ?
i rememmber we can go through to the toilet and **** them.
but now i can't, or i missing something ? already full 200

*sorry for my poor grammar

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
is the patch erase toilet event ?
i rememmber we can go through to the toilet and **** them.
but now i can't, or i missing something ? already full 200

*sorry for my poor grammar
there is a video tape you can get from gatcha man after gifting him every plushie.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Huh , I just realized that this game might be influenced by a game that I found today :

I played the game mentioned above for an hour and yeah , I gotta say , I loved it.

Reactions: DatGuy18

bulletkungfu

Jun 10, 2021
there is a githch with the fishing minigames for Mizuki if you catch a nomal fish and give up it does not yous up any time so you can fish forver

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes