4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

bulletkungfu

Jun 10, 2021
there is a githch with the fishing minigames for Mizuki if you catch a nomal fish and give up it does not yous up any time so you can fish forver

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone else seen the last preview for Winter Memories? It gives me the impression that it's more like an expanded version of SM. Yes there are now POVs in the lower right and details like a more developed map but animations and positions look the same. Still I've only seen a couple of WIP videos so maybe I missed something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 95problems

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Hooooo-wee that's a game and a half. Wasn't a fan of events automatically happening and preventing me from meeting Akari till the month was almost over, but ehhh not into lolis anyways so I just saved her for NG+ and skipped through her stuff. After unlocking about 90% of everything across a playthrough and a half (ended up skipping till last day on the 2nd one since I had nothing to do) I think I'll just wait and see if a full save comes along since I don't feel like extra playthroughs just to see one girl's specific Sunday event or the threesome ending.
Wish I could edit the global or common save (whichever one it is) just to get everything in the gallery, but those're just a mess of nonsense text even when loaded into Save Edit Online.
I got 60 (max) affection with Shizuku. But I can't pass that. How to progress with her?
All of the affection events happen automatically at certain points of the day. If you've reached an affection cap with another character, her affection event might have priority over Shizuku's (especially if it's one of the three main heroines). Most likely it'll happen in the afternoon since that's when most of the events take place, so it's a good idea to just keep playing till you see it.

Reactions: Heranwen

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Wish I could edit the global or common save (whichever one it is) just to get everything in the gallery, but those're just a mess of nonsense text even when loaded into Save Edit Online.
Another way to unlock everything is to put 20 coins in the cave and a red button will appear at the living room in Memories mode.

Reactions: icollectsouls

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Another way to unlock everything is to put 20 coins in the cave and a red button will appear at the living room in Memories mode.
I put more than 20 coins in the cave but i still have't received the red button in the memories mode. What else do i have to do to unlock everything?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I put more than 20 coins in the cave but i still have't received the red button in the memories mode. What else do i have to do to unlock everything?
You have to do it on a single playthrough . If that's what you did, then I got nothing. Maybe your game is bugged or something.

kumapom

Jun 12, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.06 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay106.0M
Windows160.2M
Linux164.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
ask, how to unlock threesome skill? when point already reach 100, I still can open it in this patch, its locked?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
ask, how to unlock threesome skill? when point already reach 100, I still can open it in this patch, its locked?
The threesome can be unlocked when everyone is at 80+ affection, you have to H one of the sisters and then be caught by the other sister (not Myuki, she is game over), for the foursome you need to initiate a threesome and then be caught by Myuki (if you are caugh by the uncle is game over), you need to control the suspicion levels.

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
I played this game and I liked it a lot. Honestly, the highest compliment I can give the game is that the H art is not very good, and not usually my taste at all. BUT! The game itself is so well made and fun to play, and the situations are both pure fantasy yet still very erotic, it made it a really memorably, enjoyable game to play and makes a bigger impression than games I liked the art of more.

I think one of my favorite aspects of the game is that early on it gives you that time limit, the remaining days and you panic, feeling like you're not going to get nearly enough time to do everything, and then you level up so hard that the final several days with insanely high AP and long lust/stamina reserves and maxing out the skill trees mean you can do a billion things per time segment.

Great game honestly, and not just "great for an H game"

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
After watching through some of the scenes again, I think it's kind of weird how the game tries to present Masakazu (the uncle) as this husband who's so awful that Miyuki would rather get deep-dish'd by the shota, but it's not like he's that horrible? Yeah sure, he falls asleep during an intimate moment with his wife and doesn't really satisfy her in bed, but all the scenes outside of Miyuki's stuff shows him to be a more-than-alright guy. He's extremely nice to the MC, goes along with the family on fun trips, and it's not like he's some unemployed deadbeat.
So when you get to Miyuki's h-scenes and the MC is like "noooo I won't give you up to Masakazu, I'll be the one to satisfy you" it creates a weird dissonance to me. I guess I'm expecting too much of an H-game for Miyuki to just be able to communicate her frustrations with her husband, lol.
I think one of my favorite aspects of the game is that early on it gives you that time limit, the remaining days and you panic, feeling like you're not going to get nearly enough time to do everything, and then you level up so hard that the final several days with insanely high AP and long lust/stamina reserves and maxing out the skill trees mean you can do a billion things per time segment.
It's a cool way to make the player feel like they've evolved into some crazy megachad, but on my first playthrough even leveled super hard I never actually got to do much per time segment or even per day because of the events automatically occurring and taking up insane amounts of time. I'm pretty sure you can lose an entire day to one or two events.

Last edited:

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
It's a cool way to make the player feel like they've evolved into some crazy megachad, but on my first playthrough even leveled super hard I never actually got to do much per time segment or even per day because of the events automatically occurring and taking up insane amounts of time. I'm pretty sure you can lose an entire day to one or two events.
Yeah. I mean they're cool and all, but once you really get into the optimization routine it's really jarring just to lose an entire time segment to one of those triggers. Especially toward the end when you realize that you can "coax" all kinds of sex / lust raising actions and then use drink restores to just keep it going basically forever and then only at the very end execute on a chosen sex scene to finish out that block of time... I felt similarly. I think my second to last day was like that, all forced interactions with the sisters, which is flattering, but I didn't actually do the stuff I was trying to get done. Oh well.

It's a cool game and I hope they make a follow-up that clarifies and strengthens what I think is a pretty solid core loop.

Reactions: icollectsouls
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes