4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Buddha Beedo

Feb 1, 2019
HELP!!! I can open the game only once! the next time I try to open the exe. file my cursor keeps spinning as if something is starting but isn't displayed on the screen @@

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Can I get all the scenes in a single game?
Technically no, since the twosome and threesome endings can't both be obtained on a single playthrough. Getting everything else doesn't seem quite possible either, even with the best possible optimization of your actions since the affection cap scenes for every girl (including the side ones) will take up entire "time slices" and ruin your chances of doing anything else.
Thankfully the NG+ is very well-done so an extra playthrough or two isn't completely awful.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
do you have the 3some/4some unlock? IIRC outside of Rio the other 2 needs them unlocked for some scenes. Be prepared though most of them take like the same time-slot (afternoon?) which is like the most common time-slot for events in the game for like everyone.
I do. In the end, the only requirement was patience. These events don't take precedence over others, apparently, so it took a while for me to get them - and Miyuki's only came by on my second playthrough.

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
I got the threesome scene, but I can't unlock the threesome skill, am I missing something or doing something wrong?

killoman5

Jun 18, 2020
For those of you who want to get everything unlocked ASAP. This takes like 20 minutes to do but you then wont be wasting your time looking for a 100% save and this is especially useful for those that are running the game on Android.
>Go to the shrine everyday and deposit money
>By day 25 or 28 you will unlock a button that will appear in the living room
>PLEASE READ THE TEXT AFTER YOU DEPOSIT THE MONEY
>AFTER YOU GET THE MESSAGE OM DAY 25 OR 28 GO TO THE LIVING ROOM, A RED BUTTON WILL BE CLOSE TO THE TV, BELOW THE AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
>PRESSING THIS BUTTON WILL AUTOMATICALLY UNLOCK EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IN RECOLLECTION MODE
>SAVE YOUR GAME AND GO BACK TO THE TITLE SCREEN, AN OPTION TITLED "MEMORIES" WILL BE THERE. CLICK ON THAT AND YOU CAN NOW SEE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. YOU CAN PLAY WITH ALL THE GIRLS, SEE ALL THE ENDING, SEE ALL THE SPECIAL EVENTS.
Hopefully you guys read this and also OP adds it to the main post

alex12342

Feb 3, 2018
So I been editing the save files a lot, so now I know which values hold what (not sure if this have been posted here before).
This should be added to the original post

Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day)
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day
Variable#1 - love 1
Variable#3 - love 2
Variable#5 - love 3
Variable#157 - Yui homework
Variable#158 - Rio homework
Variable#159 - Miyuki homework

I hope this can be helpful

# edit - added more variables
Variable#4 - Rio vigilance level
Variable#6 - Miyuki vigilance level
Variable#9 - Uncle vigilance level

Variable#405 - the maximum stamina (set both 405 and 320 to the same value)
Variable#320 - the maximum stamina (set both 405 and 320 to the same value)
not sure if there is still people looking in the posts for this game, but I found the max values for stamina in the save file, it is Variable#320 and Variable#405. I'm not sure why there are 2, but just set them both to the same value (I don't know what happen, if they are not the same)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
not sure if there is still people looking in the posts for this game, but I found the max values for stamina in the save file, it is Variable#320 and Variable#405. I'm not sure why there are 2, but just set them both to the same value (I don't know what happen, if they are not the same)
You know you can load the system.json before your save game to get the variable names. If you pull the system.json from my version you'll see:
Screenshot_2021-07-08_16-09-11.png

Yes it is MTL but still better than nothing.

So it looks like the 305 var is the day's maximum stamina, and the 405 var is set to the 305 var value at the end of the day for new game+.

There's still checks that your stamina can't be more than 1000 hard coded in, which is OK because going beyond that might break calculations in the Menko story line. Just don't set your stamina to a negative number.

Jul 18, 2018
Sounds like you have an incomplete install.

It should be in www/img/system/ labeled as Shadow1.rpgmvp
It's there in the folder, I can even open it, it just pops a failed to load message on startup.

Probably means whoever zipped the file did so without changing their locale.

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes