4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
In this game is essential to use the Mouse, in order to stop you need to click in the main character image/portrait, there you find the option to stop.
I know but then it just stops.. I mean it does exactly what it says, but I always think why can I not cum to finish that?

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Diary No.46 with Shizuku?
I opened a new save and try to get this Diary, but still can only get no.47

Meepo

Jun 19, 2017
I am running this game on linux with the linux 64 bit nw.js.
The issue I am having is that once I get past the first few menus and enter the intro for the game I get an error telling me:
"Failed to load: img/system/window2.png"
summermem.png
Does anyone have any experience solving issues like this that arise from RPG Maker MV + Linux?
If so please give me some guidance :)

Reactions: ohcmonrest

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I am running this game on linux with the linux 64 bit nw.js.
The issue I am having is that once I get past the first few menus and enter the intro for the game I get an error telling me:
"Failed to load: img/system/window2.png"
View attachment 1302391
Does anyone have any experience solving issues like this that arise from RPG Maker MV + Linux?
If so please give me some guidance :)
Are you using the modded version I put out that supports Linux?

Meepo

Jun 19, 2017
Are you using the modded version I put out that supports Linux?
I tried using your modded version but honestly all hell broke loose, it would boot to a white screen most of the time and when it happened to get past the menu the text box for the name was in the middle of the screen. after that would just freeze.

I tried your modded version with the www and json from a clean install and I got the same issue with the failure to load img/system/window2.png

I even tried ripping the image from window2.rpgmvp and naming it window2.png but to no avail.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I tried using your modded version but honestly all hell broke loose, it would boot to a white screen most of the time and when it happened to get past the menu the text box for the name was in the middle of the screen. after that would just freeze.

I tried your modded version with the www and json from a clean install and I got the same issue with the failure to load img/system/window2.png

I even tried ripping the image from window2.rpgmvp and naming it window2.png but to no avail.
That’s bizarre. I put in JavaScript that would load files without case sensitivity.

Meepo

Jun 19, 2017
That’s bizarre. I put in JavaScript that would load files without case sensitivity.
I changed the name of the window2.rpgmvp to lower case and I could get through that first error, I tried it again with your js files but the only difference is that the text ui now renders above where it was intended but it still errors out due to case sensitivity when trying to load expressions.

do you know what part of the code is responsible for loading new elements? I would like to have a poke around and see if I can fix it.

Meepo

Jun 19, 2017
opop.png

This shows the ui issues I have using your JavaScript.
unknown.png

This seems to be the function that deals with loading all of the files. But I don't see any modification that would let it ignore case.

Unless I am missing something, I am more of a cpp guy, I don't really know much webdev/js

Last edited:

Meepo

Jun 19, 2017
I even tried formatting the partition with ext4 casefold, so the entire drive would be case insensitive but to no avail. This truly is bizarre.

EDIT: Okay no, after emptying all of the folders and individually running chattr +F on them it finally works
I just can't believe it required me to make the entire filesystem case insensitive lmao.

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Reactions: fortuna95
4.70 star(s) 147 Votes