4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I'm having trouble with the cosplay events. All three heroines have all their stats at 200, but no cosplay even ever triggers, and I can't get them to do so by coaxing. Could anyone tell me how to get the scenes to happen, please?

Neroh

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
How i can use Cosplay option?
He asks me for a uniform that I don't have ...

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
How i can use Cosplay option?
He asks me for a uniform that I don't have ...
Yeah that part is confusing. The character will initiate it. I only got it with Rio my first time. You get her 100% everything and then keep interacting with her and she will do the cosplay thing, and once she does it you can request it from her.

Reactions: Neroh and Nullbot

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I think I remember reading on one of the ci-en posts the expansion is supposed to come out sometime this winter, is that true?

zaar.pron

Jun 1, 2020
Brought this game thought it was going to be fun. But hey I can't even get my affection passed 20 and did the full 31 days, and couldn't trigger any the cutscenes/events.

And yes my study was at 100

meisterabz

May 31, 2019
does anyone know how to trigger the Miyuki’s toilet mini-event i cant get it to happen.. after she founds out about my soiled brief nothing happens no option to have her clean it..

Reactions: grimlicious

DatGuy18

Jan 17, 2021
Huh , I just realized that this game might be influenced by a game that I found today :

I played the game mentioned above for an hour and yeah , I gotta say , I loved it.
Know anywhere where you could get it? I can't seem to find it

Reactions: kyosan

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
does anyone know how to trigger the Miyuki’s toilet mini-event i cant get it to happen.. after she founds out about my soiled brief nothing happens no option to have her clean it..
at "night" talk to her so that u can sleep with her and the event will get triggered.
note: U cant get the event if you spend the night by clicking on "night" title to skip time and select her ...you have to talk to her to trigger it.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
What is the JOIplay version, like how does it differ from the normal one?
JOIplay just seems to be an app for android-based smart devices that allows someone to play specific games meant for PC on their phone or tablet or whatever. I imagine there might be some interface changes to make things more playable on a touch screen but if you're on PC then don't worry about it.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
JOIplay just seems to be an app for android-based smart devices that allows someone to play specific games meant for PC on their phone or tablet or whatever. I imagine there might be some interface changes to make things more playable on a touch screen but if you're on PC then don't worry about it.
Oh alright, I'm on pc so I'll just download the windows one. Thank you!

Reactions: icollectsouls

beefpotpie

Jun 8, 2020
I'm having trouble with the cosplay events. All three heroines have all their stats at 200, but no cosplay even ever triggers, and I can't get them to do so by coaxing. Could anyone tell me how to get the scenes to happen, please?
do you have the 3some/4some unlock? IIRC outside of Rio the other 2 needs them unlocked for some scenes. Be prepared though most of them take like the same time-slot (afternoon?) which is like the most common time-slot for events in the game for like everyone.

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Any definitive updates on Winter Memories? I've seen some animations and short clips on the dev working on it but don't know if there is a release date or something. Starving for some DojinOtome :LOL:

Reactions: Zeke Frost

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Any definitive updates on Winter Memories? I've seen some animations and short clips on the dev working on it but don't know if there is a release date or something. Starving for some DojinOtome :LOL:
May I have the link on this clips you speak off.

Just finished the game and damn it was good

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Does Dojin Otome even have a team to make Winter Memories ? If not I'm hoping he/she takes their damn time make that game. Don't want burnout to happen. Also for their well being mentally and physically.

Reactions: Marcosan
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes