4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Getting all the bugs and fish is really hard. I don't even know what I'm missing, just that I have 6/9 so far. It's my 4th playthrough and I just don't get them

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Getting all the bugs and fish is really hard. I don't even know what I'm missing, just that I have 6/9 so far. It's my 4th playthrough and I just don't get them
You know you can collect up to 9 bugs per day right?

You can collect bugs in one location by the Dry Riverbed:
image_20210604_101917.png

There are two locations to collect bugs on the Mountain:
image_20210604_101924.png

I can hear you saying, "But wait, that's only 3 bugs, and you said 9! Liar!"

Well each night you can spend memories on skills. If you look under coax skills there's bug catcher, which is pretty cheap to get.
image_20210604_101715.png

The first level of bug catcher allows you to get 1 extra bug per location, per day.
The second level is another extra bug per location per day.
Three bugs times three locations is 9 bugs per day.

For the fish, the higher levels can only be caught by fishing in the ocean.

Also I recommend (even when you don't need to) doing homework with Rio before selling your bugs, that way you get memories and money, but hey it is up to you.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
You know you can collect up to 9 bugs per day right?

You can collect bugs in one location by the Dry Riverbed:
View attachment 1229504

There are two locations to collect bugs on the Mountain:
View attachment 1229506

I can hear you saying, "But wait, that's only 3 bugs, and you said 9! Liar!"

Well each night you can spend memories on skills. If you look under coax skills there's bug catcher, which is pretty cheap to get.
View attachment 1229515

The first level of bug catcher allows you to get 1 extra bug per location, per day.
The second level is another extra bug per location per day.
Three bugs times three locations is 9 bugs per day.

For the fish, the higher levels can only be caught by fishing in the ocean.

Also I recommend (even when you don't need to) doing homework with Rio before selling your bugs, that way you get memories and money, but hey it is up to you.
Lol I actually didn't know that. I only used one tree lmao. Fuck me, that would be a breeze... Thanks!

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Just finished replaying this game after a good ~9 months but with the modded version this time around and wow is everything so much easier. It really lets you enjoy the game more than the regular version. Huge thanks to the dev of the modded version
I worked very hard to clean up dialog, stream line the game, and make things generally more enjoyable.

Getting this kind of feed back is always appreciated.

BTW,
I added a secret power for those who complete their coloring book...

haru4am

Sep 2, 2020
anyone knows how and where is the dwitter i cant find it even tho i completed game 6 times already

ado908

May 7, 2020
anyone knows how and where is the dwitter i cant find it even tho i completed game 6 times already
Check one of the laptops in your cousins rooms. Keep making posts on it until you get some pictures sent to you multiple time.

Alris

Oct 1, 2017
Any other games like this or similar art and sprite work? After playing through it a good 4 or 5 times I could use a change.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Any other games like this or similar art and sprite work? After playing through it a good 4 or 5 times I could use a change.
Succumate, the story is different, but the art style is exactly the same (same developer)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
How to get Side Characters Endings?
Got Akari (the Loli) to 100 Affection but I can only Chose the Endings for the Main characters.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
i find how to hack skills and change them to 1 cost sp or another value, just edit file in folder -www-data- skills.json , and after we must see ,like a: "note":"<Set Sts Data>\ncost sp: 1\n</Set Sts Data>"

Last edited:
Reactions: llemonBoy
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes