4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone that follow the making of Winter Memories know if the characters from Boku's 1st game will appear again? (Like the blonde teacher or his friend's mother). That is assuming they are the same character. After all, they do share the same appearance, default name and absent parents.
The only new guaranteed character is the mom of the loli girl.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Other than Yui, Rio and Miyuki again, is it known if there are new girls for Winter Memories? Also, I'm really disappointed it's the auntie and cousins again and not the mother and sisters: it's a little boring those first three are being used again. Also a great idea would be (that's not happening) is Santa being a secret character you get to fuck on Christmas Eve night until morning.

Reactions: Rize

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Other than Yui, Rio and Miyuki again, is it known if there are new girls for Winter Memories? Also, I'm really disappointed it's the auntie and cousins again and not the mother and sisters: it's a little boring those first three are being used again. Also a great idea would be (that's not happening) is Santa being a secret character you get to fuck on Christmas Eve night until morning.
Them being used itsn't boring at all. However yes, I would like to have the mom and sis as well. Specially with events showing her you're the alpha male and not the dad.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Them being used itsn't boring at all. However yes, I would like to have the mom and sis as well. Specially with events showing her you're the alpha male and not the dad.
The reason it's a little boring is because we've see them be fucked before; it's nothing new despite them getting new scenes.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The reason it's a little boring is because we've see them be fucked before; it's nothing new despite them getting new scenes.
Having family fun with your aunt and cousins isn't boring at all. For me it will be always fun.

The other characters I don't care though.

Reactions: Rize

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
aint mind having da auntie n cousins over again
they are pretty much da main gurls
the rest are side dishes
will welcome da new gurls too

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
aint mind having da auntie n cousins over again
they are pretty much da main gurls
the rest are side dishes
will welcome da new gurls too
Well of course they are the main girls duh
Because they are the focus girls of both games

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I get your point. This made me question how the gameplay is gonna be for the sequel because... well... we already fucked them here and grinded here. So will we grind again? For what? If not will we just fuck them the first time we see them? That would be a little boring.

Reactions: LanceloTFT

Jester'ss

Sep 24, 2021
I see your point mate. I think the best part of the first game was the evolution on their relationship and how he slowly got sexual with them by just being a cute horny boy lol
By having them comming back there is no such evolution again and it would have to be pretty straight forward with lots of limitations in new shit we should expect.

mageros

Aug 1, 2020
It was said that Winter Memories would only be 18 days old, which disappointed me. But about the girls I think they're amazing, and it's going to be much better now with the new mechanics.
I get your point. This made me question how the gameplay is gonna be for the sequel because... well... we already fucked them here and grinded here. So will we grind again? For what? If not will we just fuck them the first time we see them? That would be a little boring.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It was said that Winter Memories would only be 18 days old, which disappointed me. But about the girls I think they're amazing, and it's going to be much better now with the new mechanics.
Since the game is going to likely end on December 31 in-game, then 18 days means it begins on the 13th. Or perhaps it ends on the 26th, ending straight after Christmas so instead begins on the 8th. We'll see.

Oh just thought how it's weird Boku is spending Christmas at his aunt's house. Surely is his parents will be there too.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Since the game is going to likely end on December 31 in-game, then 18 days means it begins on the 13th. Or perhaps it ends on the 26th, ending straight after Christmas so instead begins on the 8th. We'll see.

Oh just thought how it's weird Boku is spending Christmas at his aunt's house. Surely is his parents will be there too.
We have to fuck his mom, I just can't believe something so obvious wasn't here. If not in the base game maybe in a dlc for Winter Memories hahaha.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
From today's update by Dojin Otome (which aren't really updates 'cause except from the images, showing what they've done a little, they tell you fuck all), they have shown that you will be able to sleep naked with two girls at once, who both will be naked too (the image shown seems to show Boku in between Yui and Rio possibly). Might just be the cousins though, but I hope it's all the other pairings too.
image-web.jpg

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Yep...
View attachment 1482743

What do you mean about the weekly posts "not being real updates" though, dev always talks about the progress and his future plans for the game...
Where did you get the full image from? It's not on their blog. And no they don't do that on their blog.
Edit: Never mind it is. I had to create an account and follow their account.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes