4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
fuck them really hard
Anytime that boku has sex with any of the characters (excluding scripted scenes), you can do different kinds of poses that belong to different classes (lewd, pervert ,love, etc). All of these are differentiated by color (and most if not all of these have to be unlocked with memory points when you end a day).

The problem here is that if you're playing from the start, your stats aren't high enough to raise all of them. You need high stamina to last trough different positions and high lust because, for some reason, the amount of points you get for the girls are tied to the amount of lust points Boku spends every time he finishes.

So, my advice? Buy Succubus Vases and gift them to the girls (more than once a day if you have that perk unlocked) OR if you wanna see everything in one run without NG+, start a new game with a save that has max stats and max money. You will still grind, but a whole lot less.

Reactions: Blackheart37

Blackheart37

Aug 29, 2021
Anytime that boku has sex with any of the characters (excluding scripted scenes), you can do different kinds of poses that belong to different classes (lewd, pervert ,love, etc). All of these are differentiated by color (and most if not all of these have to be unlocked with memory points when you end a day).

The problem here is that if you're playing from the start, your stats aren't high enough to raise all of them. You need high stamina to last trough different positions and high lust because, for some reason, the amount of points you get for the girls are tied to the amount of lust points Boku spends every time he finishes.

So, my advice? Buy Succubus Vases and gift them to the girls (more than once a day if you have that perk unlocked) OR if you wanna see everything in one run without NG+, start a new game with a save that has max stats and max money. You will still grind, but a whole lot less.
thanks bro

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish the variables,etc were all in english then i could cheat like a mother fucker with my saves editor LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont understand the mechanics of this game for the sex stuff ...bought sleeping sex skills cant figure out why i cant use them
have other sex stuff keep passing out,etc WTF hows this game work

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i dont understand the mechanics of this game for the sex stuff ...bought sleeping sex skills cant figure out why i cant use them
have other sex stuff keep passing out,etc WTF hows this game work
You gotta click on a sleeping girl to sleep fuck them, but you have to had sex with them first I believe (in their affection event that triggers). You can do all 3 late at night, or any girl during the day that happens to be sleeping. If by passing out you mean losing stamina during sex, well that's required to end the sex scene. It's dumb you just can't end it by clicking Boku, like you can do in the memories part of the game (which you unlock after getting an ending; there are 10 of them).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
and why in the fuck not?
what happens when i try to get sex
whats the point in buying sex skills if i cant use them cant even jerk off wtf??
Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You gotta click on a sleeping girl to sleep fuck them, but you have to had sex with them first I believe (in their affection event that triggers). You can do all 3 late at night, or any girl during the day that happens to be sleeping. If by passing out you mean losing stamina during sex, well that's required to end the sex scene. It's dumb you just can't end it by clicking Boku, like you can do in the memories part of the game (which you unlock after getting an ending; there are 10 of them).
ive had sex with the blonde a few times by that of course her jerking me off (i dont cant that as sex but retarded game does)
when i go to try for ACTUAL sex where get to fuck her pussy (only thing i classify as sex)wont let me i dont get it
affections are high on all them but 1 but dont care about the 1

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
ive had sex with the blonde a few times by that of course her jerking me off (i dont cant that as sex but retarded game does)
when i go to try for ACTUAL sex where get to fuck her pussy (only thing i classify as sex)wont let me i dont get it
affections are high on all them but 1 but dont care about the 1
You need 40 affection for Rio, 60 affection for Miyuki and 80 affection for Yui for each to have sex with you for the first time and this will allow you to use your sex position skills, when you ask them for sex when they are alone.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i dont understand this game at all under coax its 60 for standing sex and wont let me buy it although i have the points
8 days left all i get is jerked off anyone have a save with all unlocked so i can have some fun??
is there a way to jerk off to get rid of lust??
A question, do you want to see all the sex scenes the easiest way so that means not having to do homework, and raising their affections?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
A question, do you want to see all the sex scenes the easiest way so that means not having to do homework, and raising their affections?
thats what i been doing i fucked around with the variables gave myself a ton of 99 of all gifts and few other things
took me a bit to figure out BUT i now have full control over lust and stamina (if you have an editor its line 26 for lust and 27 for stamina) im my stuff is slowly building the married chick (my aunt)cant seem to raise her so story long i dont care about story or grind i just wanna get to the goods wish i could figure out how to rest the days so that i can keep all the stats,etc and have more days to build up more and more and max it all out...i always say dont play harder play smarter LOL

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
thats what i been doing i fucked around with the variables gave myself a ton of 99 of all gifts and few other things
took me a bit to figure out BUT i now have full control over lust and stamina (if you have an editor its line 26 for lust and 27 for stamina) im my stuff is slowly building the married chick (my aunt)cant seem to raise her so story long i dont care about story or grind i just wanna get to the goods wish i could figure out how to rest the days so that i can keep all the stats,etc and have more days to build up more and more and max it all out...i always say dont play harder play smarter LOL
Well here's what to do. Concentrate on getting 100 for homework and affection for the girl you have the most progress with (which is most likely Yui or Rio). Get their ending and that will unlock the memories bonus at the menu, but don't go there yet. Instead, start a new game and keep your progress from your first playthrough and every single day, until the 21st, put 5 yen in the offertory box up the mountain in the cave. Don't care about do anything else and don't buy anything. Keeping your progress for your new game + playthrough, means you automatically have the girl's ending you unlocked from Day 1. Anyway, once you've visited the offertory box for the 20th time on the 21st, you'll get a message about a red button/switch for the memories bonus. Then go to sleep but DO NOT go to next day; instead, select 'skip date' to go straight to the ending. Then after seeing the ending again, go the memories bonus and click that red button/switch to unlock all the sex scenes.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes