4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
anyone know Similar games with no day limit ?
Wouldn't that just be any Illusion game, again? Granted, they are using 3D models and worlds, but the whole sex position thing is the same. And they get mostly used as a tool due to their nature of being a sex sandbox.

LordAxel20

Aug 12, 2020
Wouldn't that just be any Illusion game, again? Granted, they are using 3D models and worlds, but the whole sex position thing is the same. And they get mostly used as a tool due to their nature of being a sex sandbox.
Mind naming a few? Never played any Illusion games before and it sounds pretty interesting

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Mind naming a few? Never played any Illusion games before and it sounds pretty interesting
Koikatsu: A more 3d anime style in appearance game. You star as the first male student in an all-girls' school, who starts a club to *ahem* teach the girls about interacting with guys.
Honey Select 2: A more realistic in appearance and 3d game. You arrive at a love hotel to find the girl of your dreams.
AI Shoujo: Similarly more realistic and 3d in appearance. An island survival and building game. Though the survival is minimal and super basic, the building portion is quite fun. You even get to create an island from scratch in the endgame to live on with your girls.

The base games are fun, but you'll want to look through the sea of mods for extra goodness. The games can be found here on the forums, while a full list of Illusion games (with very basic games guides) can be found . If you're looking for a nice collection of mods for a game, you might want to check out 's patreon (downloads are free).

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
BlueFireNick Thanks for doing the work of answering that one. I haven't had time to myself. ;)

And LordAxel20 This one should cover everything the forum itself has which is a shit ton! Beware, that the modpacks can range in the hundreds of gigabyte and take up even more once you unpacked them, and of course downloading them can eat your data traffic like a mofo as well. Oh, and there were also games made in a similar manner by a company called KISS, called Custom Maid Those are very vanilla in their fetishes compared to the rape focus Illusion usually has, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueFireNick

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick Thanks for doing the work of answering that one. I haven't had time to myself. ;)

And LordAxel20 This one should cover everything the forum itself has which is a shit ton! Beware, that the modpacks can range in the hundreds of gigabyte and take up even more once you unpacked them, and of course downloading them can eat your data traffic like a mofo as well. Oh, and there were also games made in a similar manner by a company called KISS, called Custom Maid Those are very vanilla in their fetishes compared to the rape focus Illusion usually has, however.
I prefer KISS much more for their very excellent 2d work, such as Make Me Lover and xx na Kanojo. Plus, as you mentioned, the 3d titles get so big with mods, that you usually have to limit which ones of those you pick. :LOL: Still eager for Koikatsu Summer to get a solid, stable release.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I prefer KISS much more for their very excellent 2d work, such as Make Me Lover and xx na Kanojo. Plus, as you mentioned, the 3d titles get so big with mods, that you usually have to limit which ones of those you pick. :LOL: Still eager for Koikatsu Summer to get a solid, stable release.
While we are on that topic. Do any of those Illusion or kiss games feature a real story with endings? A good buddy of mine told me about a teatime made game way back when which apparently did that, hell it even had a rapist protag which is just funny when you think about what illusion does with their games, right? But it sounds like that one had more than just being a sex sandbox and tool off which others could create a story. And that is the biggest problem i have with the illusion games i did try as of yet. There is only so much you can do with just placing models and letting them have sex in different positions all the time. :D

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
While we are on that topic. Do any of those Illusion or kiss games feature a real story with endings? A good buddy of mine told me about a teatime made game way back when which apparently did that, hell it even had a rapist protag which is just funny when you think about what illusion does with their games, right? But it sounds like that one had more than just being a sex sandbox and tool off which others could create a story. And that is the biggest problem i have with the illusion games i did try as of yet. There is only so much you can do with just placing models and letting them have sex in different positions all the time. :D
Never delved into teatime's games, but I think Illusion had Musu Make, which had the story of a guy raising up a sort of foster daughter. The story gets a bit skewed later, as the machine translation kicks in, but it does have a few endings, and doesn't even force h with the daughter when she's grown, if one was looking for a more pure route. Most of them that I've gone through, though, have simple, short, 'scenario-setup' stories just to give a reason behind the all the ecchi. I would really enjoy it if they ever decided to make something more than a "create and do them" game. I use Koikatsu mainly for the character creator.

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Never delved into teatime's games, but I think Illusion had Musu Make, which had the story of a guy raising up a sort of foster daughter. The story gets a bit skewed later, as the machine translation kicks in, but it does have a few endings, and doesn't even force h with the daughter when she's grown, if one was looking for a more pure route.
That is very unfortunate, :( story games and mtl do not mesh well with each other. That is the reason why i do not wanna play a game like that with mtl. Given how old the patch is however, there is little to no chance we will get something else, though -.-

I would really enjoy it if they ever decided to make something more than a "create and do them" game. I use Koikatsu mainly for the character creator.
Yup, i very much agree and that is also why i stopped bothering with illusion games after playing Ai Shoujo Ai for a short while and trying how far that thing can be pushed with characters, cheats etc.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is there anyone playing this on JoiPlay? If there is, can someone help me? I'm on the starter part of the game, on Rio 1st interaction, i cant seem to touch the laundry basket. Is there anyone who can solve this problem? Much Appreciated.
You need my version, the original game will not play properly on JoiPlay

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
How do you unlock toilet sex for all three girls?
And also, how do you unlock Miyuki's school uniform for cosplay sex?
toilet scene is unlocked when you get the mysterious Video or CD or something (from gacha-man or by fishing dont know which one though) and the cosplay is unlock when u get perversion trait of miyuki upto 200.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I have her perversion at 200 and the scene hasn't triggered
Edit: I just unlocked it. I had too see her toilet sex scene first and possibly getting 100 homework was also a requirement.

Last edited:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I wonder why he didn't make a new story with new characters. I feel like this one had a good ending and doesn't need a continuation.

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
I wonder why he didn't make a new story with new characters. I feel like this one had a good ending and doesn't need a continuation.
Because he already did that with Succumate. I don't think he is gonna do something crazy with the story, just more content for the people who wants it

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I really want a sequel to this game. Same protagonist, but it's his mother and two older sisters you have sex with instead. Additionally, there's another 5 side girls --- I would love to see a nurse, a high school girl, an idol, a secretary and a police woman.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes