4.70 star(s) 146 Votes
Sep 21, 2021
Update: Dojin Otome comments that he is already working on the introduction of the game, he also says that the game will last 18 days (much less than the summer version) but with a massive amount of content.
View attachment 1448151 View attachment 1448152 View attachment 1448153 View attachment 1448154
Hooo, boy, I'm hyped! Though it's kind of a shame that there is less time in a cycle. Sure, one in-game month was more than enough time to break the game, but it didn't feel wrong anyhow, plus you had enough time to play around with minor characters. I wonder if they'll add an extra phase in a day, increase AP or maybe increase replayability with an improved NG+ mode.

In any case - I can't wait. Hopefully ENG release will follow immediately after JP.

Reactions: Rize

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hooo, boy, I'm hyped! Though it's kind of a shame that there is less time in a cycle. Sure, one in-game month was more than enough time to break the game, but it didn't feel wrong anyhow, plus you had enough time to play around with minor characters. I wonder if they'll add an extra phase in a day, increase AP or maybe increase replayability with an improved NG+ mode.

In any case - I can't wait. Hopefully ENG release will follow immediately after JP.
He's changed the time cycle to being a full time system with hours and minutes, rather than phases. So the numbers of things you can do in a day depend on how long the tasks take that you do.

Sep 21, 2021
He's changed the time cycle to being a full time system with hours and minutes, rather than phases. So the numbers of things you can do in a day depend on how long the tasks take that you do.
Okay, now I am even more hyped. I like this kinda system way more than the one they used in the first game. Time management in games is one of my guilty pleasures. I completed Dead Rising 2 three times in a row.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020

You are gonna have to make an account to follow it (its free no different from this site)
link is also available on their twitter when they post updates on the game.
I have never been more excited for an adult game sequel. I loved this game to death, so happy to see that this wasn't a simple one-off. I hope he does a bit more with the 'sound level' system in this sequel.

Thank you for linking the blog. Seems like he has his work cut out for him, but it also seems like he's quite excited to be working on making games again!

Reactions: Jason2

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
So what is the dlc part if this game? I think i finished everything but nothing new.
What is the difference with the original part?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Geesh i wish i could make all of them stay naked. Or have naked sex .....
Sequel will have that and the normal partial nude clothing too. (And lots new additions) overall gonna be a superior game.
Dojin Otome is very reliable Dev so far and has been listening to those who speak up on the site I've linked earlier.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wait how can i get the third pic on the first page?
I slept with her a lot of times but i never seen her naked....

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I know but when I on the skills nothing happens I tried clicking on all the skills for both sections and nothing happened
The controls and ui in this game are terrible. And to my shame i only figured out that you hit the keyboard to unlock these myself after 2 playthroughs, now. The whole board (both sections) seem to cost around 1,9k skill points. For anyone interested. I do like the game, but these things as well as the mini game design, especially the math one can really go fuck themselves -.-

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The ending screen in the + version tells me there are 10 endings, now. Does anybody have a save file for all of these endings unlocked? I think i had my fill with this game after two playthroughs. Now i just want to see what there even still is in this "dlc", honestly.

Rhym3less

Aug 2, 2020
The ending screen in the + version tells me there are 10 endings, now. Does anybody have a save file for all of these endings unlocked? I think i had my fill with this game after two playthroughs. Now i just want to see what there even still is in this "dlc", honestly.
I think those endings are for each of the main girls, one for the threesome, one for the true ending (aka foursome) plus a mini-ending for each of the side-heroines.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes