4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Clicking (picture diary) should be enough to save. Your saves should be in the following folder :
Code:
[Summer Memories folder]\www\save
azeaze.jpg If If the folder is empty maybe you've put the game in a folder with write protection / requiring admin privileges.

NiceBro13579

Sep 22, 2021
Clicking (picture diary) should be enough to save. Your saves should be in the following folder :
Code:
[Summer Memories folder]\www\save
View attachment 1417385 If If the folder is empty maybe you've put the game in a folder with write protection / requiring admin privileges.
Yeah, that's exactly what I did, but I lost everything for some reason. I'm gonna check if the folder requires admin privileges or smth
Thanks a lot, bro!

Lerdo_

Sep 19, 2020
I'm just gonna grab pic from previous page, since I don't have this installed in my computer anymore. See this ? View attachment 1416814
If it change animation when you hover it (open up a little), click it. You should be able to go out now.
Or you try to go out in the midnight (you can't). I think you can still go out at night.
I tried to change the weather but nothing happened, I'm playing this game on joiplay, is that why I can't get out?

anaska

May 8, 2019
is there a cheat table or save editor or smthin for the game? all i want is to give myself max points to buy all the skills lol

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
is there a cheat table or save editor or smthin for the game? all i want is to give myself max points to buy all the skills lol
You don´t really need a cheat to do that, is extremely easy with Rio´s task, just collect bugs and fish for several days and give her all of them at once, once the baar is full the exess points become Memories points to buy skills.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Was wondering if he gave any release date for the winter edition since he’s post at ci-en ain’t telling much but maybe a patreon can tell us ?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
He has said it many times now. He will try to get it by the end of the year but he's not sure if he can make it.

It's going to be done when it's done and that's probably going to be next year.

Reactions: aids73

jebajeba

Aug 12, 2020
does anyone have a save or smth? maybe a debug menu thing stuff? my middle mouse is broken and i'm too lazy to get a program to change it, so i'd rather just see the scenes

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
does anyone have a save or smth? maybe a debug menu thing stuff? my middle mouse is broken and i'm too lazy to get a program to change it, so i'd rather just see the scenes
You can also use the spacebar as a substitute.

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
hey i finish the game befor and i wanted to play it agan is ther a cheat or somthing that i can use and if ther is wher do i find it?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes