4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
can someone post a complete save of the picture diary? Only the event with the highest memory of the day is recorded and it will take too long to do each seperately.
someone said - u just pop a coin in da shrine every day n then a button appears somewhere i fucking forgot since I did not do da shrine shortcut
u click dat red button 2 un

I unlock all picture diary thru grinding
took me 37 hrs

babapaka

Aug 3, 2021
Do you have the walk around at night skill? If yes then you'll just have to wait till the night comes and then click the night text so that time passes. Choose not to sleep and then go to the tv.
this doesnt help at all, i have strange video, i have silence on, its late night, i fished it in the day that strange video, cant launch it, do i need another part of it or what?
guys i check topic with search, just answer with not vague shit,explain it becouse im sure more people have problem with that ;d
thank you very much ;d

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
this doesnt help at all, i have strange video, i have silence on, its late night, i fished it in the day that strange video, cant launch it, do i need another part of it or what?
guys i check topic with search, just answer with not vague shit,explain it becouse im sure more people have problem with that ;d
thank you very much ;d
Alright, I'll try and explain a little bit better.
There's 2 dvd's out there. One you get from fishing and another one you can gain from Gacha Gacha man.
To watch those Dvd's you'll have to watch them when it's late night.
Make sure you've got the Nightwalker skill first.
Then when it's night, click the word "Night" next to the map to pass time. Mc will ask if you want to sleep with someone or wander around at night.
Choose wander around at night and you'll enter late night mode with everyone else sleeping in their beds.
From there, head over to the living room and click on the tv. If you've done everything right a cutscene will start.

You don't need the silencer skill for this or have both of the dvd's with you. You can watch them separately. You can't watch the same video twice in case you've started a new game+ and kept your old skills

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't understand this game, so much stats to manage, and you don't know what each one do...
how i am supposed to increase satisfaction meter durind h scenes?
can i cum endless while h scenes?
why i can't ask to coax other heroines?
so much action points but what can i do? everything just make time pass anyway...
and yes, i too fainted like 5 times before noticing that h scenes are endless until you finish them, maybe this kind of game isn't for me xD

• Haha
Reactions: taylow
Feb 22, 2021
i don't understand this game, so much stats to manage, and you don't know what each one do...
so much action points but what can i do? everything just make time pass anyway...
and yes, i too fainted like 5 times before noticing that h scenes are endless until you finish them, maybe this kind of game isn't for me xD
I believe in you, mate... I raised the heroines stats by giving them succubus jars from the store and you can end the h scenes that don't have cgs (you asking one of the girls for a blowjob for example) by clicking on boku and selecting the option to end the sex. I assume you know how to coom?

Reactions: moskis22

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is not really that complicated, you can view the stats as:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for action points, they mark the number of non-time advansing activities you can make (these include fishing, putting up honey in the trees to capture insects and some minigames), usually you get memories from these and materials (that can be exchanged by cash, or used to complete Rio´s chore.). I recomend that you dont give them inmediately to Rio, acumulate them and give her a lot on one go, the exess points will become memory points so is an easy methood to farm.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Is not really that complicated, you can view the stats as:

As for action points, they mark the number of non-time advansing activities you can make (these include fishing, putting up honey in the trees to capture insects and some minigames), usually you get memories from these and materials (that can be exchanged by cash, or used to complete Rio´s chore.). I recomend that you dont give them inmediately to Rio, acumulate them and give her a lot on one go, the exess points will become memory points so is an easy methood to farm.
Thanks, but i'm not talking about those ones, i mean lewness, service, satisfaction etc
Also awareness, that i know what it means but it's another stat you have to manage...
Also on h minigames, what am i supposed to do? Lock the bar high and cum? Keep it low to avoid making noise?

Reactions: Grex

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks, but i'm not talking about those ones, i mean lewness, service, satisfaction etc
In the base game? They did nothing as far as I know.
With the dlc that got added later? Each time you get to a certain number in each stat you unlock a new scene with the girls.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Also awareness, that i know what it means but it's another stat you have to manage...
Also on h minigames, what am i supposed to do? Lock the bar high and cum? Keep it low to avoid making noise?
On h minigames you need to keep your atention on the reaction (written in pink) of the girls. The aim is to increase satisfaction, this changes constantly (sometimes the sastifaction increase is in the "slow" movements just to change to the "fast" ones and then back to the "slow" ones), so you need to keep rising and lowering the bar and stopit when it increases satisfaction (usually two points per stop).

Awareness is a doubleedged sword, in the beginning you want to keep it as low as posible, but in order to have 3p and 4p (you need at least 80+ points of affection with every girl in the house), you need to be catched in the middle of the act by a heroine (first while banging one sister be caught by the other, then in a 3p by Myuki, the uncle is G.O.).

Control awareness is fairly easy, first purchase the silence skill and activate it (now no matter what you do you don´t make sounds during sex), if you don´t have eough for it you can lower a character awareness by giving them gifts (there is one that rises it, ideal for unlooking 3p and 4p), talking to them and spending time with them.

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads[/SPOILER]
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay103.2M
Windows156.9M
Linux162.0M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Hi, which version of NW.js is 2.03.07 most compatible with? I tried using the Linux OS www folder on my Mac for NW.jS 0.29 but I immediately ran into an error about loading something from the img folder, so I'm just using the standard game.

For those who are still stuck, I managed to get this game working on a Mac.

I guess I'll add the instructions here anyway.

1) Download the game and NW.js (v6.1) courtesy of pk2000 at https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/ . I downloaded Nw.js 0.29 OSX-x64
2) Create a new folder
3) From this game, copy the www folder, rename it to app.nw, and put it in the NW.JS directory. Steps are: Right Click NW.JS -> Show Package Contents -> Contents -> Resources -> Paste the app.nw folder inside.
4) Move the Contents folder from NW.JS to your newly created folder and then rename that folder to whatever you want + the file extension .app (Example: NewFolder -> SummerMemories.App).

The problem I had with other Mac users was the NW.JS screen was still grey even after adding the app.nw folder inside Contents/Resources. By creating a new folder and changing the file extension that seemed to fix it. Special thanks to all the other people / threads on here where I got this workaround from.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads[/SPOILER]
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay103.2M
Windows156.9M
Linux162.0M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thanks for your exellect work on modding all of those game but I cant get joiplay to work. Are you perhaps use modded joiplay or something?? jk on that one
there no telling what i need for modding joiplay version so I have trouble firgure out
Screenshot_2021-09-12-11-39-04-82_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Winter memories progress tracker:

8/25/2021:
Dojin was working on the underwear change system until he encountered a ton of bugs. so he decided to just work on the base underwear and expand further on it in the future.

9/9/2021:
Dojin showed us a clip of the POV system that lets you view of the Heroines during masturbation scenes with ejaculation included, underwear system seems to be working so far and now its "probably done" state, achievements have also been added and characters locations are now saved even if you sex another heroine in the same room.

Dojin expresses he still wants to make the underwear system smoother. he will also be getting vaccinated by the end of the month but he aims to start working on scenarios at the same time.

(p.s. this is for the Japanese trial, Kagura games will probably take a long time to release a EN Winter memories since they have a backlog of games to translate, thx for reading so far. yours truly, Aserola)

the tasks progress are as follows:
  • map creation = done
  • pillow talk system = done
  • sleep fuck = done
  • picture diary = done
  • underwear system = needs improvement
To do:
  • scenario work = takes a lot of time/In the works
  • CG work = takes a lot of time/In the works
  • Other map events = takes a lot of time/In the works

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes