4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
If you're running nwjs directly then there isn't actually a web server involved, just Chromium loading local files. (Yes it is still a JavaScript get request, but it is handled by the browser.)

If instead a webserver is involved (like Apache) then you can use that to fix stuff up as needed (mod_speling) but some games don't play correctly and you lose out on local save files.

Furthermore if you're using ext4 and happen to have the right setup you can tell the OS to make a folder (and subfolders) case insensitive (but case preserving)

Turns out JoiPlay uses a similar method of path caching, while leaving the files alone so that patches/upgrades can be applied easily.
Huh! Thanks for the info, I honestly didn't know. I just assumed there was a webserver running underneath, and Chromium was connected to it under the hood. In general I've been running RPGMaker M[VZ] games by directly hosting the www/index.html file myself, since it avoids running executable code I haven't written. Doesn't work with all RPGM games, of course, but enough.

Cheers again.

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
Case-sensitivity. It sucks, but most developers are uneducated regarding filesystems and filesystem-access, their experiences usually limited to Windows. They don't realize that case-sensitive makes a difference. Even character-encoding for filenames makes a difference. It's like the CJK-days all over again.
Yeah. I've worked on enough cross-platform applications that it's always a big concern for me. Usually I tackle it by enforcing strict naming conventions across any application stack (which of course has other benefits).

As application development as become (paradoxically) both more complex and easier to do, I've found that it's quite common for people to be working in a context entirely devoid from some of the fundamental aspects of computing; the file system, the shell, and communication (mostly encoding — the good ol' CJK days). So these problems crop up a lot, especially in internally built enterprise software and home-made applications.

Luckily enough, I find helping/teaching/mentoring fun, so I usually enjoy helping to address such issues :).

q8despair

Aug 5, 2021
So, I compared the Kagura version (1.00) with the latest Japanese version (1.21) and both have the same amount of sex skils (minus the bathroom sex and the toilet sex)
So at least we know what things are missing.
I would say that maybe Kagura used the version 1.05 or something like that, so yeah we are quite behind.
how did u get so many sp?

Reactions: Mistervd

Abahgans

Jun 9, 2021
Click your shota avatar during any sex scene and you can end the scene. Having stamina will make the scene last longer, and you can increase it's maximum to 1000. There's a skill you can buy as well to lock how strong you go at her, controlling your stamina loss. There's no way to ever not lose stamina. You can buy items to replenish it- Same deal with ending the scene, just click your avatar to use the item. Lust will just shoot out your load into her and add more points to her bar.
i still can't stop him after click the shota how stop it ,any tutorial ??

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
i still can't stop him after click the shota how stop it ,any tutorial ??
I'm pretty sure the game walks you through this at the start.

Click the face, the menu should appear and then select "Naughty scene over"
image_20210810_103347.png

Note: If you're using JoiPlay it may not play correctly if you're using the official version.

Phil_McGee

Oct 12, 2018
How do you get the girls naked in the bed like Rio is in the preview images? I've unlocked everything but that somehow.

The1person

Jul 22, 2017
I'm continuing to work on this, and I have a (minor) content update this time.

Still need to play through the candy girl encounters again and capture the changes needed there.

Summer Memories+ 2.03.02 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes

Q: Does this include the DLC?
A: Yes

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: The original version from Dojin Otome had items included that were never shown in game.

Q: Is the JOIPlay package broken?
A: No, but the emulator may be. There have been a number of updates in the past few days. Known good versions are 1.00.44 or

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay206.6M
Windows284.3M
Linux289.1M

Version 2.03.2 (Unofficial)
Windows Install: 509,073,770 bytes
Linux Install: 551,355,023 bytes
Game Assets: 247,836,586 bytes ~27% or the 2.03 release
  • Features:
    • Updated to
    • New changelog format
    • Reworked the beach dialog
  • Fixes:
    • add_to_menu.bash not including the correct executable name
    • Removing F8 key from rpg_managers.js (causes a crash)
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hi, should I download this or the link in the first page & what's the difference ?
Thanks!

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
can someone post a complete save of the picture diary? Only the event with the highest memory of the day is recorded and it will take too long to do each seperately.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes